He will finally see him again

"Why do we have to go with stupid Deku again?" Bakugou rudely asked, Which led Todoroki to nudge him. Currently Izuku, Todoroki, and Bakugou are at a meeting. Apparently there's been some Humarise followers protesting on the streets. The school wants them to basically represent U-A and make a good impression and persuade them to stop. They aren't a part of the actual Humarise and are just regular humans, so talking things out seems to be the right thing. 

"So we're basically being your mascots?" Todoroki bluntly asked. Aizawa and All Might looked at each other and then back at the three boys. "Pretty much. This isn't our decision though. Nezu-San was the one who requested you three," Aizawa said with an exasperated sigh. A Tch sound came from Bakugou and Todoroki tried to calm him down. Izuku on the other hand, couldn't be any more excited than he is right now. Not only are they scheduled to go to Otheon on February 12, but they are also staying until the 15th! Which perfectly aligns with Rodys birthday (which is on the 13) and Valentines day! Izuku was fiddling with his fingers and trying to hold back his smile. He has to buy something great for Rody. He wants to give him the biggest hug and kiss too! Izuku's face lit up and he slapped his cheeks. Everyone looked at him and tilted their heads. "I've been trying to tell you guys he's a fucking weirdo," Bakugou jeers. Todoroki nudged him again, even harder than the last time. Bakugou stuck his tongue out and Todoroki rolled his eyes. "Alright you guys can leave now. Make sure to pack your bags!" AllMight said frantically. The three boys leave and go to lunch.

— — — —

"You're going to see Rody again?!" Uraraka squealed. Izuku nodded and smiled wide.

"Yes! I cannot wait to see him again. It'll be a big surprise!"

"So, what do you have planned for Valentine's day?" Uraraka smirked as she nudged his shoulder. Izuku blushed a hot pink as everyone in his table glanced at him.

"What does she mean?" Iida asks. Todoroki nods his head too.

"Y-yeah what do you mean Uraraka?!" Izuku laughed nervously. How would Uraraka know about him and Rody?

"O-Oh! I just thought that you two were- Haha nevermind guys!" Uraraka waved her hands and started stuffing her face with food.

"D-Does anyone else have plans for Valentine's day?" Izuku asked, trying to get the attention off of him. Iida said that he didn't have time to worry about Valentine's day and Uraraka said she was giving gifts to all of her friends (including Rody!). Todoroki though, was quiet for a minute.

"Ah- What do I do for my lover for Valentine's day? We will be in Otheon and they are a bit "unique"."

Izuku nodded, then had a double take. "YOU HAVE A LOVER?"

Uraraka looked sick for a moment. "Wait, you said we.. is your lover going to Otheon too? And wait! The only other person besides Deku that's going to Otheon is.." Uraraka looks at Deku, horrified. Izuku looks at her too with a mirroring expression.

"KACCHAN?" "BAKUGOU?" Was what both of them said at the same time. Bakugou turned around and gave them a death stare. How could Todoroki Shouto, who's sweet, quiet and a bit absent minded, be with Kacchan? Izuku shivered at the thought of it and just brushed it off. There's more important things at hand right now. A.K.A Rody!

— — — —

Izuku was at home getting ready to pack his things. His room was a wreck. Sure the whole reason why he's going to Otheon is for hero work, but why not look good while doing it? Izuku smiled to himself. He missed Rody so much. Hopefully his short visit to Otheon makes Rody happy.

Izukus thoughts were interrupted once his mother knocked on his door.

"You can come in mom!"

Inko came in and her eyes widened at the mess in his room. "What's with this mess?" She asks.

Izuku sheepishly smiled. "I have a trip to Otheon in two days! I have to prepare for it."

Inkos eyes sparkled. "Otheon? Doesn't that Rody and his siblings live there?"

Izuku nodded excitedly. "Yes! And his birthday is the day after I arrive there too! I need to get him something special for him so he knows how much I love hi-" Izuku stopped talking and covered his mouth. He was about to tell his mom he loves Rody. He frantically looked at his mother and she had the most gentle look on her face. She grabbed his hands and said, "Continue on with what you were saying." She held his hands and rubbed it. Izuku felt his cheeks getting warm and tears in his eyes. His mother was being so gentle.

"S-So Rody knows how much I love him." Izuku said it out loud. And to his mother no less! What will she say? How will she react?

Inko just smiled. "That's great! I might have something you could give him as a gift! Hold on!" Inko left his room and went to the living room. Izuku held his heart because it was beating so fast. Her reaction was so.. normal.

She came back with a photo in her hand. "This is a photo I secretly took while we were at the fireworks festival." She handed it to him and it was a photo of him and Rody holding hands. Izuku's eyes beamed at the photo. Rody looks so cute in a kimono! He thought to himself. "Thank you mom!" He says while hugging her tightly. Rody will definitely love this! Maybe? Anyways he's grateful his mom gave him this photo. He backed away from his mother and smiled.

"Make sure this room isn't a mess before you leave!" Inko finally says as she leaves the room. Izuku sighs and continues to pack his things.

He will finally see him again.