The room and Lace

As we walk in our room I notice our balcony. Its beautiful, priceless, and breathtaking. I drop my bags and basically run over to the sliding door and looked down.

"No way they have a pool! And it's like 100 miles long!" I said with excitement in my voice

"We can go anytime you want babe." Dalton said while winking at me. Wait did he just call me...... he just called me... babe AND winked at me. I guess I should make a move maybe not I'll probably trip over a skunk that isn't even there.

"Well what do you want to do now?" I said blushing hopping on the bed closest to the window.

"Maybe unpack and get something to eat Shane said there is a restaurant across from the hotel." He said

"Ugh that means I have to get up. Can you unpack for me pleasseee?" I said using the pouty lip. It works on my mom it should work on him. Maybe not.... he is a guy....

"Only because you said pleasseee." He said mimicking me and laughing. Success!

While I was scrolling through wattpad trying to find a Matt Espinosa fanfic Dalton had to disrupt this nice silence.

"Hey Chey?" He sounded amused

"What!?" I snapped but instantly was embarrassed seeing him holding my new red and black laced underwear and matching bra. I got up and quickly walked up to him and grabbed them and put them in a drawer.

"Who are those for?" He said amused

"Um me." I said confused

"Okay...." He said but doesn't seem convinced. Dalton turned towards me and looked me in the eyes and said

"You're welcome" while smiling

"Uh.. thanks" I said he is now extremely close to me. Should I make the move? Yeah I am to even out his flirts. I leaned in first smiling while kissing him. He is kissing back which is a good sign. His lips are soooo soft. He broke apart and said

"Come to the beach with me."

"Okay" I said while smiling "BUT IM CHANGING IN THE BATHROOM!" i shouted for the first three levels down to hear me.

"OKAY JUST DONT TAKE LONG LIKE OTHER GIRLS WHO TAKE 4 HOURS TO PUT ON MAKE-UP!" He shouted louder than me...... now this is competition.