Chapter 8: Worries

Wang Qiren POV

I was so shocked when I heard that my beloved son was rushed to the hospital, and that to because of that demon, why can't he leave my son alone, why didn't he fucking died that day.

I immediately went to the hospital where my son is rushed with my wife who is also as worried as I am.

As we arrived there I saw my son's fiancee sitting in the waiting area.

I immediately approached him and patted his back.

"How is my son??". I asked as he stood up greeting us.

"Yibo is fine he is resting". Zhan said which made me sigh in relief.

I went to my son's room and smiled a little seeing him sleeping so soundly, all the worries left me.

But then the anger stayed, I will freaking hunt that demon, I will never let him touch my son, not until I am dead.

The door opened again breaking me from my thoughts.

I looked up and saw Zhan and my wife talking to my son's private doctor, doctor Yu.

"Doctor there's nothing wrong with my son right?". I asked and he nodded.

"Yes he is fine, but I still have something to talk with you in my office, something about his lost memories". He said and I heard Zhan gasped.

"Wait...Yibo loses memories??". Zhan asked and I see confusion, shock and worry in his face.

"Yes, not actually loses, but we removed it". I said.

He was taken aback, I know so I signalled him to follow me in the doctor's office.

I told him everything, because why not, he deserve to know everything, he is my son's fiancee and he also needs to know so that he will be able to protect Yibo.

"Please Zhan promise me you will protect my son, you are the only one I trust". I said after I told him everything and he nodded with determined look.

"Don't worry Father In Law, I am Yibo's fiancee, I will never let anyone harm him, I will never let that Sean touch even a single strand of his hair, he will die before he can do that". He said which made me sigh in relief.

"So doctor Yu, what do you want to talk about my son's memories?". I asked.

"It's a very bad news Mr. Wang, because your son have the highest possibility to remember everything if this goes on, if that Sean keeps sending him something that might make him remember his past". Doctor Yu said which adds more to my worry.

"T-then we can do the hypnotizing again right?". I asked unsure.

"We can't anymore, if we hypnotized him once more, there is a very high and dangerous risk". Doctor Yu said.

"W-what risk?". Zhan asked before I can ask the same question I looked at him to see his face filled with worry which made me smile inside, he really do love and care for my son.

I looked at doctor Yu again and he looked so serious.

"Please tell us". I begged.

"If we hypnotized him once more, he will totally lose his memories and might make him comatosed". Doctor Yu said which made me pale.

"So there is nothing we can do about it anymore?". I asked in defeat.

Suddenly I felt a hand in my shoulder I looked up and saw Zhan smiling.

"Don't worry Father in law, I will never let that Sean get near Yibo, I will kill him before he touch a single strand of Yibo's hair". Zhan said which made my mood lighten up.

"Thank you Zhan I trust you". I said and he nodded.

After our talk we went back to Yibo's room and saw he is already awake talking to his mother happily which made us glad and ease all our worry. I went near him and kissed his forehead and he smiled at me.

"How are you my baby?". I asked.

"I'm fine papa, I'm just shocked, sorry to worry you". Yibo my baby said.

"It's fine my son, just forget what happened okay". I said and he nodded though I see curiousity in his eyes.

And suddenly when Yibo tried to speak maybe ask questions which is hard for me to answer, Zhan already spoke.

"Don't worry about whoever that person is, it's only your father's enemies in his business who want to harm him through you, but don't worry I will protect you okay, MY LITTLE SUNSHINE". Zhan said and Yibo smiled then giggled which made me smile too.

Zhan is really the perfect one for my son, I am glad I made the decision to engage them both, they are so in love with each other.

Me and my wife looked at each other's eyes and I know we are thinking the same thing as we both smiled to each other then continue to watch the loving couple as Zhan started feeding Yibo some fruits which Yibo happily ate.

There is no need to worry...

A/N: Shocked?, Confused?, well that's my plan, sorry my dear readers.