Chapter 9: Possessiveness

Author POV

That day Yibo was immediately discharged and he decided to stay in his fiancee's mansion.

Zhan have an emergency mission so now Yibo is alone in the mansion.

He decided to go to the kitchen to cook dinner and make some desserts as he is bored, he is so focused in cooking that he hasn't noticed the time, so he was so shocked when suddenly he was hugged from his back and a pair of lips attach itself on his smooth neck making him gasp, but soon he calmed down as he knows who is the person already from its scent.

He turned around and smiled widely seeing his fiancee, having a very possessive look in his eyes.

"Welcome back Zhan ge". Yibo said cheerfully and hugged Zhan who immediately put his arms on his waist.

"Who do you belong to my baby?". Zhan asked which confused Yibo.

Yibo broke the hug and looked at Zhan in confusion.

"I asked you something baby". Zhan growled when he heard no response from Yibo.

Yibo bit his inner cheeks in shyness before he suddenly pecked Zhan's lips startling Zhan.

"Zhan get, I-i belong only to Zhan get". Yibo said in cute baby voice making Zhan to let out a chuckle.

"That's right baby, you are only mine okay, remember that". Zhan said and Yibo nodded his head.

Then Yibo took Zhan's face in his palms and peppered Zhan's face with kisses, from forehead, nose, cheeks, chin, and finally his lips and that is when Zhan held Yibo's waist tightly deepening the kiss which shocked Yibo at first but soon gave in letting Zhan kiss him to his heart's content.

Zhan sucked his lower lips gently before biting it causing Yibo to gasp, and using the chance, Zhan entered his tongue inside Yibo's mouth and started twirling and playing with Yibo's own tongue.

Yibo moans in the kiss as he wrapped his arms around Zhan's neck trying to copy Zhan's moves in his lips.

Zhan really did enjoy kissing Yibo, it's their first kiss AS fiancee's but he is already addicted to it, Yibo's lips is soft like a marshmallow, so smooth and taste sweet like candy.

Only when Yibo is out of breath he broke the kiss.

Both of them are panting heavily as they looked at each other. Then Yibo looked away his face burning red as tomatoes making Zhan unable to stop himself to bite his cute fluffy mochi cheeks.

Yibo yelped in surprise and pouted which Zhan kissed away before taking something out of his pocket then showing it to Yibo.

Yibo's eyes beamed seeing the Sun pendant on Zhan's hands then looked at Zhan.

"Is this mine gege?". Yibo asked.

"Yes baby, my gift for you, for me you are a little sunshine, your smile, your giggles, your cute voice and beautiful and cheerful expressions always brightens my day, you are my little sunshine and this past few days I had fallen really deeply in love with you AGAIN, this marriage night be arranged at first but Yibo, remember this I fully accept this marriage from the beginning as from the first time I saw you I had fallen really deeply for you, and I am still continuously falling for you, so please be mine Wang Yibo, only mine forever, be my one and only". Zhan said as he placed the necklace on Yibo's neck while looking at Yibo lovingly.

Zhan's words touched Yibo so much so with a teary eyes he give Zhan a big peck on his lips before nodding.

"Yes gege, I am only yours FOREVER". Yibo said then he went near Zhan's ears whispering something which made Zhan smile so wide.

They cuddled for few more minutes before Yibo continue his cooking with Zhan helping him, and after that they ate their dinner, get freshened up and cuddle each other the whole night.