Kitchen Princess

🍱🍰🍮Kitchen Princess🍮🍰🍱

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~ In this story this is about 8 years after Najika & Daichi graduate and they get married have 2 kids (boy: Sora,age:16 & girl: Kaori,age:14). Akane & Seiya, are also married with 1 girl: Nasami,age:16 ~

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

😊*Flashbacks*😊

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"There." said Najika Kazami putting the finishing icing on her Strawberry Shortcake.

Daichi took a spoonful and closed his eyes, "Almost as good as Seiya's!",he playfully teased. Najika laughed and kissed her precious kids, Sora & Kaori.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Seiya wiped off the sweat on his head while Akane kissed him on the cheek. "So," he began, " you must put precisely 40% milk, 20% Carmel, 20% Cocoa powder, and 20% Chocolate, and stir for 30 minutes, okay". Nasami looked at her Papa and did what she was told. He looked down, proud of his princess.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

🌸🎀🌸 Nasami's P.O.V. 🌸🎀🌸

I fixed my uniform as I walked into the school gate of Seika Academy, the school I currently attend, here in Tokyo. I walked to my class. I looked to my left as I saw the most adorable guy in all of Tokyo! His name was Sora Kitazawa. His height 159cm,His hair color almost completely blonde with a touch of brown, His eyes a when looked into, different shades of brown. As I stared at him intently, I noticed a strange kid by him. She is either 12 or 13, just a child. "She must realize that she has no chance with him." I thought calmly to myself, I glanced away for a second and as I looked back I saw her draped over him like a curtain. "This cannot be his girlfriend.Oh of course not!!" I tried to calm myself down but to no avail. "No it can't be she's too pathetic" I examined her up and down, seeing what someone like Sora would even see in her. "She isn't even that cute" I muttered softly to myself.

But just then I saw him reach down to kiss her, my will power gave out and suddenly I ran towards her. 'Why did i run to her? What was my plan? What would i even do if i did get to her before he kissed her?', These thoughts raced through my head but i was too focused on this goal to even acknowledge them. Before Sora could say goodbye or even kiss her, I pulled her away.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

🍒🌹🍒 Kaori's P.O.V. 🍒🌹🍒

I was dragged off into the bathroom by beautiful girl with long midnight black hair. She was about Sora'a age. Deep in my thoughts, I was suddenly flung into the wall as she shouted, "Who do you think you are, you little pest!!", she yelled as her eyes filled with angry,bitter tears. "I love Sora, he's mine". She angrily lifted her hand and slapped me hardly, leaving her a red prints that stung over my face as I thought "Why me? What did I do??" and cried while yelling "S-Sora!!! Please HELP me! Anybody help!" I banged the door forcefully. I was so scared, the only word I heard her say was 'Sora' before she hit me. What does he have to do with this? I just need someone's help.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

📚🏀📚 Sora's P.O.V. 📚🏀📚