Ch 3

~I've updated after like 4 months xD sorry I've been busy & forgot about the story~

🌸🎀🌸 Nasamis POV 🌸🎀🌸

"The dishes?!? Ewww 😖!!!" I said to the man. "No, I don't do dishes, sorry."

The man chuckled "Excuse me, Madame Mizuno! I must've forgotten that, a flower such as yourself cannot do so much, many pardons."

"Thanks, that's more li-Wait are you being sarcastic?!?" I said become a bit angry, I mean we just met and he was already being so annoyingly sarcastic.

"No! Me, sarcastic? Never!" He said in a more sarcastic tone.

"Ugh!!" I said as I pulled up my selves to start the dishes.

"Call me when your done, kid." He said as he left the room.

"Well, I might as well start now." I shrugged as I washed the dishes for the first time ever.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

🏀📚🏀 Sora's POV 🏀📚🏀

I was going to head out to search for Nasami as I got off the train but my instincts lead me to a newspaper on a table that was open to a page with a headline that caught my eye. " Lavender House Reopened with New Owner." Lavender House was the house my mom grew up in. She was orphaned at a young age and when she grew up she strived to become the best pastry chef in the world. Her parents were very well known and she too wanted to be well known and be equal to their greatness. I headed out to the spot where I thought the Lavender House might be.

There I saw what seemed to be a new looking shop, one I didn't see here before and if you knew much about this part of Hokkaido, it didn't change much so this caught my attention and I decided to walk in and check it out.

I walk in to this small room filled with books and writings. I step in and call out "Hello?"

No answer. I call again "Hello?? Is anybody here?" Then I hear a small thud followed by a small "Ohh no!" Then this small girl walks up to me holding a book. "H-hello. W-What I mean... umm .. how may I help you?" She stuttered as she mumbled most of the words.

"What is this shop? Is it new?" I asked her.

"Yes, it was my dads but ..." She stayed silent for a minute or so until she completely changed the subject "Umm so do you want anything? I sell books and some of my personal art. Though its not very good I hope you'll buy some." The small girl said, she was quite cute wearing a small dress with a big cardigan and little boots, she wore black framed glasses with a bunch of brunette hair stuffed into a messy bun. She was about 5'4 very small.

"I'll look around for a while, if that's fine by you miss." I said as I smiled at her.

"That's fine, if you need my help I'll be over here." She said pointing to a small closet-sized room packed with books.

"What are you going to do in there?" I asked curiously, the room was so small I could barely fit in it.

"Well, I'll be reading, drawing, and maybe eat a small snack." She said causally "Why?" She asked utterly confused.

"I just-How can you do all that in that, that closet?!" I asked completely bewildered.

"It's a good place. I like it, It reminds me of what makes me happiest. Don't you have something that makes you feel safe and secure when your around it? That "closet" is my happy place." She said practically yelling at me with tears about to fall off her cheeks.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you." I said handing her my handkerchief.

"It's fine. Well you came in here to look, go on look. Ill be over here if you need me." She gave me a small smile which reassured me she was alright.

I smiled back and nodded. I wandered through the few bookcases the only thing in my head was Nasami's bright smile.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

🎀🌸🎀 Nasami's POV 🎀🌸🎀

I was nearly done with the dishes when I heard Fujita-San come into the room.

"Done yet kid?" He said causally

"Not just yet, almost." I said quietly as I scrubbed one of the last dishes.

"Take a lunch break, you deserve it. I was just playing about the whole sarcasm thing." I turned around to him handing me a 20$ bill.

"For me? But I just washed the dishes. Wait what?" I said pretty confused and suspicious.

"Yeah go on, you practically finished the dishes and you deserve a little incentive." He smiled brightly, "Without you they would never have gotten done!"

I smiled and took the money "I'll be sure to bring you something as well!"

He laughed "You better!" I laughed and walked off into the town. This wasn't so bad. Not bad at all.

🎀🎀🎀^^^^^^^^^^^^^🎀🎀🎀

I'll try and continue the story but this is what I got to so far. Sorry if it sucks ;-;

I'll try to update more often, but they chapters just might be shorter.