𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 - "𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧"

𝚕𝚞𝚒 𝚚𝚞𝚒 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚕𝚊 𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚎, 𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚎 

(𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚢, 𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚢)

☆꧁༒꧂☆

 Teyvat High School (Outside) - Afternoon

F/N yawned, stepping outside of the building. Now that school was over, they could hang out with Collei and rant about their new roommate. They began making their way to the Sumeru dorms to change out of their uniform.

"Hey, where do you think you're going?"

"..." F/N frowned, turning around, "My dorm ro-... You."

Scaramouche raised his eyebrow, "Not without me, you're not. Also, it's our dorm room now."

"Tch... Who said I had to show you to the dorms? Besides, I have plans."

"Not anymore, you don't."

"Excuse me?"

"You make plans when I say you can now, L/N," Scaramouche walked over and grabbed F/N's wrist, dragging them to the Sumeru dorm building.

"HEY-! You can't just-"

"Yes, I can. Now shut up and walk."

F/N silently cursed and walked, not really having much choice in the matter.

☆꧁༒꧂☆

Sumeru Dorm Building (Outside) - Afternoon

"F/N! Over he-... Oh."

F/N looked at Collei desperately, mouthing something to her, "Help me."

"Um, excuse me..." Collei hesitantly walked over.

Scaramouche looked over, unamused, "What?"

"That's my friend you're holding onto. And we're supposed to be hanging ou-"

"I'm aware, but frankly, I don't care. Now move."

"But-"

"Move."

F/N sighed, "I'm sorry, Collei. Maybe tomo-"