𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸𝚜 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐?!

(HELLO!!! For the future just came out, but I love the breaking glass graveyard, so this whole story is based on AFTER that episode.)

WARNING: cringe.

I try to make as much fluff as possible, I don't have any angst.....maybe

ENJOY THE STORY

𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚢'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
I was standing against my locker, minding my business, until I saw Gus. He looked like he was looking for someone, then he saw me.

"MATTY!" He ran over and hugged me.
I felt my face heat up, like a... stove?
Why is my face warm?

"Ugh! What do you want?" I let out,

Gus's face relaxed to a saddened face,
Why would I say that? It sounded kinda rude..

"Well, 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦.. I was looking for you" gus said.
"I was gonna ask you something." Gus smiled.
His smile is so cute...
WAIT- WHAT!!
"NO HIS FACE IS NOT CUTE, ITS ANNOYING AND HIDEOUS!" I yelled, realizing I said that out loud.

Gus raised a eyebrow at me. "Uhhh.. what?-"
I felt my face heat up even more then before, and my ears, too.
"I- I- umm- I d-did not m-mean to say that! I was thinking in my mind your face is cute!- I MEAN- uh- no- I-"
Gus then chuckled,

"Aww, Matty! There is no need to be embarrassed! I am flattered by your complement!" Gus smiled and kept going, "I am so glad to have a friend like you, Matty." He smiled.

"But, anyways, I was gonna ask you if you wanted to hang out with Luz, Hunter, Willow, and me and the owl house!" He have a cute smile at me- I MEAN DUMB SMILE.

"Of course." I smile-
Wait- I sounded way too sweet there-

Gus widened his eyes at me. "Woah! That was the sweetest act you have ever done! You've gone soft." Gus chuckled.

"WHAT? No I haven't you idiot! It was just- uh- accidental—yeah.." I said with my arms crossed.