𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛

𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:
I got home then as I was walking up to my room, I felt a buzz on my scroll.
I opened it.

It was from Gus.

Gus: Hey Matty! I found out the adress it's, ****!

Me: k

Gus: I'll see you there! I'm heading over now

Me: k

I don't know what to respond with so I just say, "k"

I walk out of my house.

I was walking trying to find the adress, for some reason, it led to the forest, then I saw Gus, he was waking too.

My stomach got butterflies.

I ran over.

"Hey Gus!" I smile.

"Woah, Matty! You have been really nice lately, it's like you've gone soft or something." Gus smiled.

"Stop saying that, you twerp!" I yell.

"Oh look! we are here." He smiled and walked over to the door, and knocked.

"Oh finally gus! Your 30 minutes late- oh.. mattholomule? You invited him?" Luz looked at Gus with a confused face

I am offended.
I cross my arms.

"What?" Gus looked at luz with a raised eyebrow.

"I just thought you hated him, especially to what he did to us a few months ago?" Luz said.

I think she's talking about how I lied to them and got them in detention.

"Anyways, come in." Luz smiled and walked out of the way.

I put my hood up as I saw people, I walked behind gus slightly.

Gus smiled.

"Aww, Matty, are you shy?"

I made a embarrassed, yet, angry face at him.

"No you stupid idiot! I'm not shy, I just don't like people." I said, crossing my arms.

I looked around at everyone there, it was a blonde boy.. I beileve he was the golden guard, then Willow, the plant girl, that weird purple haired girlfriend of Luz's.. and that's it..

"Well how about we all play truth or dare?" Luz smiled.

I sat down next to luz, because out of everyone there, I knew gus and Luz the best, Gus sat next to me..of course.

"Sure we can play that!" Willow smiled.

Everyone agreed.

"Matt do you wanna play it?" Gus asked me.

"I guess.." I said under my breath.

"I'll start!" Luz chucked.

"Matt, truth or dare?!" She smiled at me.

I roll my eyes.

"Dare?"

"Okay.. uhhh...... haha! I have the best idea, I dare you to be everyone in this room's servant and do everything we say for the rest of the night." Luz smirked.

I widen my eyes.

Everyone giggled

"And my first command is, GET ME A WATER, in a glass, with ice, and make sure it's clean water." Luz said.

I roll my eyes.

"Aye! Get me a Gatorade!" Gus smiled.

"Ugh.."

(Idk if they know what water or Gatorade is in the boiling isles, but I don't care, I'm not making this perfesional💀..)

I walk over and come back with water and Gatorade.

"Here." I gave luz her water, and gus his Gatorade.

"I know we only did one round, but in tired, can we go to bed?" Hunter asked.
I think that's his name.

"Yeah, sure. But you guys brought your bean bags right?? cause I only have a couch which I will be sleeping on. And everyone else has to bring their own." Luz said.

"Yeah!" Gus said.

"Yep." A lot of other people.

I widen my eyes.

Shoot..

"No...." I smile nervously.

Luz smacked her palm against her forehead.

"It's my fault, I forgot to tell him to bring one." Gus said.

"Guess your sleeping on the floor." Luz said.

"Wait. You can have mine, Matty." Gus smiled.

"Huh?"

"Then where will you sleep?" I asked him.

"The floor." Gus said.

"No, it's fine, keep it-"

"HOW ABOUT YOU BOTH SHARE IT? ITS NOT EVEN A SMALL BEANBAG! ITS LITTERLY 3 PEOPLE SIZE!" Luz yelled.

My whole face turns red, I feel the heat everywhere.

I saw Gus'a cheeks grew a sort of pink.

"I guess we could do that.. do you mind Matty?" He asked me.

"Uhh.... I guess it's fine."

"Okay." Gus said.

"So then, it's solved." Luz said.

Hunter, willow, and amity were all asleep a while ago, and I watch as Gus sets the bean bag on the ground.

I yawn, with a shiver, jeez it's cold in Luz's owl hole..

"Are you cold?" Gus asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Well you can lay down now." Gus said.

I lay down, unsurprisingly, it was even more cold, the type of fabric was so cold, and it wasn't even comfy!

Gus layed next to me.

"Jeez! I-I-I- it- I-is -c-cold!" Gus was shivering.

"I know!! H-how is everyone else a-asleep?" I ask.

Gus felt my hoodie with his hand.

"What are you doing?"

"your hoodie is warm." Gus said as he got closer and put his head in my chest, and wrapped his arms around me..

"UHH- Gus!" I whisper-yelled.

"Mm..?" Gus was half way asleep, then his body heat warmed me up a bit, I wrapped my arms around him as well..

My face was really red, and I felt like I was gonna explode, but.. I was very comfy. I fell asleep fast.

SORRY THAT WAS A BIG CHAPTER