The argument

Starlight Pov:

Divina and I were in our dorm hanging out. "Okay so youve been here for nearly 3 weeks now, so I have to ask, you found any cuties" she asked. As she was asking, I was taking a sip of my where, I started to choke on it from shook on how easily she could ask that question. Then she smiled "Im going to take that as a yes then. Who is it?" she excitedly asked. "Oh no, you go first I said, trying to give me more time to think about who Im going to say." You might be thinking well Starlight who is it well how do you tell your best friend that its their brother let alone their twin brother, yeah no Im not saying that so by giving me that little bit of time I can think about it. Anyways Divina then confessed "Fine but its fair, I have a crush on Yoko." I smiled, I knew this for a while now, hey what can I say Divina talks in her sleep and I guess she had dreams about Yoko. "Okay now its your turn, who do you have a crush on?" I had to think quick, who am I gonna say? Xavier? Nah, that will just be weird between Bianca and I. Her? Yes, nah that will just be really awkward from here on in. "Ajax" I just blurted out. Wait really light Ajax, you know that Enid likes him. Well I guess I have to deal with the consequences now, well he does know I like Kent and I know he likes Enid as well so all I have to do is explain it to him. The weird thing is that Divina looked a little hurt when I said Ajax, did she think I liked someone else ? Was she hoping I would say Kent. My thoughts were interrupted when Kent suddenly walked in. Just my stupid luck I guess of cause he comes in now why wouldnt he. I just hope he didnt hear the conversation. "Hey D, can I talk to you for a second?" he asked, "Yeah sure" she responded and the both of them went outside. I pulled out my phone and texted Ajax.

🐍🐍 Snake boy 🐍🐍

Mystery girl
Hey snaky, I have a problem. Divina asked me who I liked and I didnt want to say Kent bc you thatll be awks and I was thinking of who to say and then I just blurted out your name. She just a heads up just in case you heard. But Yeah thats my day, also after I lied Kent walked in and he looks hurt . I think he might have overheard the conversation.

Plz help me🙏🙏

🐍🐍 Snake boy 🐍🐍

Dam girl you really dig your own grave uh. Yes, thanks for telling me. I will see what I can do with Kent, see if hell talk to me about it. But it does seem that he might have overheard you. You know I always have your back😜. Tbh not surprised that Vina asked that lol.
Good luck Charlie 👍

I giggled a little at the references. Out of the whole friend group, Ajax and I love good luck Charlie. We always say it to each other when we wish one another luck. Anyways I looked up to see Kent and Divina looking at me. "What you two looking at?" I questioned? Divina just looked at me with a sad expression and Kent just blurt out. "You are like Wednesday!!" he shouted. My eyes widen and I just stayed quiet. "So that why you asked me that "hypothetical question" thats why you acted the way you did when Bianca said that. Thats explains so much. But why? Why didnt you feel comfortable in telling me straight away? Why did you have to hide it from me?" he asked with a bit of venom in his voice. Okay so clearly, he is hurt and that understandable. I just looked at Divina and used my ability to ask, 'did you tell him?' she nodded 'yes I did he was getting suspicious and I cant lie to my brother. Anyone else yes but my brother no' "and THAT what the hell is that? Its like you too are talking to each other in your head what is happening with that?" he asked "im a Trien, half siren, half telepath and half firelighter." I confessed to him holding back my tears. "I can talk to people through their minds, and they can answer back with out talking, also hens my name starlight. Now, I understand if you dont want to be my friend, okay" I explained as I grab my jacket and stormed out of the room.

My tears started to roll of my cheeks as I looked at the ground, I bumped into some one "sorry" I quickly said as I took a glance and I saw it was Ajax. "its okay. hey what happened you okay" he asked as he hugged me I just broke down in his arms as my grip tightened. "Shh shh. its okay. Come on ill take you some were safe." He led me into a weird hallway and then snap twice, the Stature moved and it led down stairs. I just followed not thinking about it, he then sat me down on the floor and seat next to me. "So, what happened?" he asked. I then took a deep beath and explained everything to him. He just listened and waited for me to stop, he wrapped his hand around me and just held me while I broke down.

Kent Pov:

I was in the library studying for my history test. I was reading a book about a siren queen called Hazel and it seemed to look like starlight a bit. I then continued to read about her, and it was said that every 100000 years someone in her bloodline will have the same ability as she did. I finished the book and put it away. I then decided to visit Divina and Starlight. As I approach the door, I heard Divina asked "Okay now its your turn, who do you have a crush on?" then all I heard was quiet, I guess that Starlight was thinking about it. Please tell me, please say me. Then all of a sudden I heard her blurted out "Ajax" Wait what! Ajax, really? Is she serious? Well that just hurt, I guess I didnt have a chance with her then. I then suddenly open the door and walked in. dude next time knock, we couldve been changing Divina said I just nod and then asked, "Hey D, can I talk to you for a second?" She had a worried look on her face. "Yeah sure" she responded and we both walked out of the room.

"Okay whats happening?" Divina asked. I then explained what I was doing before seeing her "that sounds like Starlight right? But Munising the murdering right?" I asked then Divina gave me a weird look, now that was strange. "Is there something you want to say?" I asked and she just shook her head. I sighed and held both of her shoulders. "D you know you can tell me. What up D" then she explained everything to me. About Starlights past and her ability. Wow and I thought we were close, I thought she trusted me, what shes like Wednesday, really? I then stomped back in and I assumed that Starlight didnt notice since she was on her phone and was giggling about something. She then finally notice mine and Divina's presence, "What you two looking at?" she questioned. Divina just looked at her with a sad expression and I just blurt out. "You are like Wednesday!!" I shouted. Her eyes widen and she just stayed quiet. "So that why you asked me that "hypothetical question" thats why you acted the way you did when Bianca said that. Thats explains so much. But why? Why didnt you feel comfortable in telling me straight away? Why did you have to hide it from me?" I asked with a bit of venom in my voice. I saw that she was looking at Divina, really again I just snaped "and THAT what the hell is that? Its like you too are talking to each other in your head what is happening with that?" I asked. "I'm a Trien, half siren, half telepath and half firelighter." She confessed to me. "I can talk to people through their minds, and they can answer back without talking, also hens my name starlight. Now, I understand if you dont want to be my friend, okay" she explained as she grab her jacket and stormed out of the room. Okay now i felt bad i dditn mean for her to start tearing up okay. I just wanted to know the truth. Fuck, why os this so complications. Divina and I just looked at each other. "Come on I know what might cheer you up." She said.

A few minutes later we decided to go to the nightshades hole and just talk about everything. But as we went in we could hear talking and crying, I hope everything was okay. I then saw it was Ajax and Starlight, my blood then started to boil from jealously. "Jax why is she in here, you know that Bianca wouldnt like that, its meant to be a secret for a reason. We dont want her here do we" i told him. I felt bad but know i couldnt care less i was still mad.

" I want her-" i knew what she was goning to say and i didnt want to hear it. "dont you finish that sentence we all know what Bianca will do if she found out that shes here." I warned her. She then looked at me and said in my head 'head I am here, hello Ajax was just heling me, no thanks to you. You are meant to be my friend, well I guess I know where we are. Do not speak for your sister, okay she has a voice too. I am staying here and if you dont like it leave.' She told me. She gave me a stern. 'you are not meant to be here okay. You. Need. To. Get. OUT!' I loudly stated in my mind. So only she could hear. She shooked her head and then looked away. I sighed "well is your funeral Jax, don't tell me i didn't warn you" I then walked off. "Im so sorry about him" I heard Divina apologies and then caught up to me.