They know!?!

Starlight POV:

Its been 2 weeks since Kent and I had talked since the argument. I really wanted to talk to him, see if his okay but he either ignores me or walks away from me when I walk up to him. For instead, yesterday Divina and Kent were talking, and I went up to them and suddenly Kent walked away. I sighed in frustrated. its okay Hun, hell come around soon, his still just a bit hurt thats all. She explained while hugging me. A tear fell down my face, I rest my head on her shoulder and then suddenly Biccca appeared. WHAT THE HECK ARE THESE RUMORS GOING AROUND? YOU ARE LIKE WEDNESDAY, YOU KILLED MULTIPAL PEOPLE, YOU INJURED MANY PEOPLE WHAT IS HAPPENING Bianca exclaimed. I broke from Divina and looked at her Well, is it true? she says as she crossed her arms. I just nod, she showed a shock expression on her face. You. A shy, quiet, submissive Star. Killed people? I glared at her. Ooo, what are you gonna do kill me too. My eyes turned bright red and said in her head thinking about it and walked off knocking her a little to the side. I heard Divina try to explain to Bianca what happened the explanation faded as I walked further away. I assumed that she didnt care what Divina had to say. This because when Bianca thinks shes right its hard to convince her otherwise.

I was in deep thought until I bumped into someone and fell to the ground I quickly got up and quickly help the mystery person with their things Im so sorry, I was distracted are you okay? Are you hurt? I asked. Umm, y-yeah Im fine they said, wait I know that voice, the way my heart felt when they said that. I looked up and met those ocean eyes, dam it was Kent. Oh hey I said, he quickly too the papers and books, he looked at me than looked down. hey he replied. Did you tell people about my past? I asked No! why would you ask that? I cant believe he just lied to me. Umm, maybe because you and Divina are the only people that knew it. Plus, when Divina knew it was about 2-3 weeks where no one knew, but when you did 2 days later everyone seemed to know it. He scratches the back of his head and just nod, my heat dropped to my gut. y-y-you w-w-what. I spoke. I held back my tears wow I thought we were at lest friends, clearly not. I handed back the rest of his stuff. I better go, with a hint of venom in my voice, I ran off.

I stormed in my room and saw Wednesday snooping around, I held my tears back again and crossed my arms. Wens, what are you looking for? she just at me with her motionless expression and just said. She walks up and explain. Enid told me about the Poe Cup and how Bianca always win so, I thought you and Divina are Biancas friend correct, well I assumed that Bianca would of hid her plans here. Well, you are wrong, I am not friends with Bianca any more so you can leave. I told her. She just looked and me and nod. I laid on my bed and held a pillow to m face and started to cry until I fell asleep.

Kent POV:

Wow I cant believe its been 2 weeks since Starlight and I had talked. I was really pissed so 2 days ago I may have told this dude that tells everyone that he is being told. Then today it was like wildfire. I felt so bad and really wanted to explain everything, but I couldnt. She tried her best to talk to me, but whenever I see her I either ignores her or walks away since it way too hard and painful to face her, I felt so guilty. For instead, yesterday Divina and I were talking, and she went up to us and I saw her I finished up my conversation with my sister, so when she did walk up to us, I just left. I know its a jerk move, but I couldnt right now.

I walked out of the library with all my books and paper, since I was studying. If you couldnt tell I am not the best in the educational part of life. Anyways, as I was saying I was walking and then bam I accidentally bumped into some one and everything feel out of my hands and Im assuming causing the other person to fall to the floor since I heard a bang. I looked and saw it was Starlight, of because it was her, just my luck Im so sorry, I was distracted are you okay? Are you hurt? she asked me, I assume she doesnt know it was me yet. Umm, y-yeah Im fine I replied not wanting to be rude. She looked up at me those chocolate brown eyes. I love these eyes so much, theyre so memorising. Oh hey she said, I quickly took the papers and books, I then looked at her than looked down. hey I replied. Did you tell people about my past? she asked No! why would you ask that? I lied. Dam it Kent why lies? She obvious know it was you. All this guilt built up inside of me, I didnt know what to do. Umm, maybe because you and Divina are the only people that knew it. Plus, when Divina knew it was about 2-3 weeks where no one knew, but when you did 2 days later everyone seemed to know it. She exploded at me. I scratches the back of my head I knew she was right and everything she was saying was facts. y-y-you w-w-what. She softly spoke, not even looking at me, I felt so guilty, I didnt even tell the reason on why I did that I was so ashamed. I could tell that she was holding back her tears when she spoke. She handed back the rest of my stuff. I better go, she hinted with a hint of venom in her voice and then ran off. Dam it Kent of cause you had to mess this up, youre such a screw up, I face palmed myself.

I was walking around and then I saw Divina and Bianca arguing about something and I walked toward them. Suddenly, I heard. So, you know about her past and you never told me, wow youre such a good friend. I walked up to them and stood next to my sister. Then she explained She couldnt help it B, someone was threatening her family and already shot her farther okay, she was backed up inti a corner. What, did she just say? Her family was in danger. So Biancas sassily said, I rolled my eyes and signed classic Bianca. Soo her family was in danger, she did what she thought was best, to keep her family safe. Then boom the building exploded and everyone died but her Divina continues to explain. When she said that Biancas face just dropped and had a guilty expression. What have I done? She was just trying to protect her family. Now, everyone thinks she more of a monster then Wednesday and its all my fault. The bell went for us to go to our dorms, I grabbed Divinas arm. We both said goodbye to Bianca. Woah, K, whats up? she asked. I explained everything to her then her facial went from worry to sad, to angry to frustration. We were Infront of Divina and Starlights dorm YOU DID WHAT!! she shouted, and I covered her mouth. Shh, we are right in front of your dorm she might hear you she just rolled her eyes and opened the door and dragged me in. she dragged me onto the spare bed they had for me since Im the only male thats allowed on their room. you are going to apologies to her and try to make it up to her okay. She told me. I just looked at her while she was talking. A few hours later of talking and planning, we all then fell asleep.