Oh Jack Gilinsky

(your pov)
"what the heck you want Gilinsky? I'm not gonna do it! " i said. "I'm not telling you to" he said. "Mhm that's what Sammy's said then he tried. I'm tired of you four. You Sammy Nate and Johnson. I can't believe you guys got sweet Johnson into this" I said mad. "hey it was a bet and one of us will get you." he said. "no ya not" I said. "Mr. Gilinsky no I told you to shut it! Do you want to visit the office? " Mr. Wright our teacher said. "no. I won't " Jack said. "okay then why don't you leave y/n alone then...?" he said. "have it your way... Teachers pet" Jack said to Me and this one look. Five minutes later Jack handed me a piece of paper. I read it. I walked up to the teacher "Mr. Weight may I go to the bathroom?" I asked. "of course y/n" he said. I ran to the bathroom. I started crying. Jack Gilinsky is a name I will never forget. The one that bullied me then tried to get with me and now is try to torcher me. Cant he leave me alone? I need my brothers right now. I need them badly. And I need my little sister. What I'm I supposed to do. I have one more week till they come back to get me. I was sent here to my aunts for a while cause I guess I was getting to much for my mom. I started crying harder. I tried my all to stop and when I did I went to my locker got my stuff and left the building I didn't need this shit right now. Not here.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay so this is a new fanfic. And I think you guys will like it. I will have the first like four-six chapters up tonight.