Why me?!

(your pov)
They were actually doing it. They were raping me. I cried and I couldn't stop. "stop fucking cry! " Gilinsky said and slapped me. "yo Gilinsky cops!" Sammy said. "WTF?!? " said Johnson. They untied me and they acted like we were just hanging. The cops knocked and Gilinsky answered. I took my chance and ran I pushed Gilinsky out of the way witch we hard then I ran outside and I fell when I got on the grass I started crying even more. "y/n?" I looked up and cam was there. Cameron is like a brother to me. "cammy! " I cried out and jumped into his arms. I say the cops take the Jacks and Sammy. They cuffed them and put them in the cop cars. "are you okay? " cam asked I shock my head "I want Nash" I wined and buried my face in his chest. "y/n" I heard someone behind me. I look up and I see Nash. I basically attack him. "I'm so sorry y/n" he said a day started crying a little. "it's not your fault" I said. "excuse me I'm sorry to interrupt but um we will have to just ask you a couple questions. " said an officer. I read his name tag it said maloley. Great. But then he asked me questions and I answered. Then they took the boys and said I was free but they wanted me to come back in about a month just so we can have a court hearing. They said a month so I had time to prosses it all.