Hard truth

(cam's pov)
Me and Nash dicided to pick up y/n today. There mom was ready. She actually was trying to do something special for y/n that's why she sent her off to their aunts house. I called y/n up to tell her that we were close. She answered then I heard stuff I couldn't explain. "y/n what's going on? " I asked then I heard "TELL THE DUMBASS TO LET GO OF MY HAIR!!! " her yell. "Nash there is something wrong y/n is in trouble!! " I say to him. "what you mean? " he asked . I put it on speaker. "well let's get ready! " I hear a voice that sounds super familiar. I hear the sound of cloth being ripped "please don't! " I hear y/n cry. "no no he can't he can't be doing this no no" Nash says and I see some tears come from his eyes. "no oh my not what you told me nash" I say. "we need to find out where they are! " said Nash as he pulled over. "where are we?! " y/n said. " we are at the lovely house of the Wilkinson family " I hear yet another voice I know. "Johnson, Gilinsky, Samuel you will never get away with this! " she says and I'm sure she is struggling. Nash starts to drive to Sammy's. He was driving recklessly. Then that's when I saw the red and blue lights "fuck" I said. Nash pulled over and the officer walked to the window. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME! " she yelled. "excuse me! " the officer said. "look my sister is in trouble I think she may be getting...." Nash stopped and swallowed hard. "..rapped" Nash said. "what?! How you know?" he asked. "she on the phone but she is not talking to us she is acting like we ain't here" I said. "stop!" I heard y/n cry. Nash started crying. "okay. Here I'll go with you guys just tell me where you going" the officer said. "I don't know if you know but we are heading to Samuel Wilkinson's house. " said Nash. "the wilks okay just follow me so we can get there faster" he said then got in his car and we were off.