CHAPTER 7

WARNING:SMUT AHEAD😈😈😈!!!!!!! NO MINORS ALLOWED❌❌❌

*GISELLE*

She couldn't believe it! It was almost like a dream! Here she was inside the elevator to Gian's condo french kissing the guy of her dreams. "Shit! Thank you red dress!" she thought to herself. Ever since they left the party, Gian has been all over her. And she was eating it all up.

"Fuck! What are you doing to me!" Gian momentarily stopped kissing her and almost said that to himself. "You're making me crazy!"

"Less talk more kissing, Gian!" she moaned yanking him back to her, kissing him torridly again.

They were humping and grinding on each other inside the elevator. She just knew that whoever is in the control right now for this building are having a field day watching this erotic scene on their screen. But even with that knowledge, she didn't care!

When the elevator opened on Gian's penthouse floor he still didn't let her go, and they were both stumbling out of the elevator to his house. It took a few times before Gian was able to enter the security code for his home. And when they entered the house all bets were off. He pushed her on the door and started to undress her immediately.

"This needs to go," he grunted pulling the zipper of my gown down. He cursed when he saw that I wasn't wearing a bra, he cursed again when he saw my little black lacy thong. "God, you're hot! Why did I wait so long to have you!"

I giggled at his declaration. "Well, I'm here now!" I answered flirtatiously, "You can do anything to me!"

He smirked, and I shivered by the way he was looking at me, "Oh believe me, Giselle! I will! But first," he pushed me down on the floor, so I was kneeling in front of him, "I need to take the edge off, we're going to do this all night."

I looked up at him and licked my lips, I snaked my hand on his hard thighs and grasped him on top of his pants. While I undid his belt and unzipped his pants, he was busy taking off his shirt and throwing them haphazardly on the floor. I fished his huge c*ck out of his boxers.

"Stop teasing and suck!" he ordered.

I shivered once again and brought my face near his c*ck head and licked. I moaned as his taste burst into my taste buds. I got greedy and started lapping at his d*ck. He collected my hair in his hands and slowly guided my mouth to take the fullness of him inside my hot mouth. I swallowed and he groaned.

"Fuck, yeah, just like that, baby!" he encouraged while I was bobbing and choking on his cock. I took it out of my mouth but continued playing with him with my hands, I took a deep breath and started deep throating him. He went crazy when he hit the back of my throat. He held my head in place and face fucked me. I could only moan and choke on his c*ck which made him even wilder.

"I'm close! Keep it tight, baby!" he grunted.

I was so wet and so turned on. A few more sloppy thrusts, and he cummed inside my mouth, "Swallow!" he instructed. I swallowed everything and continued sucking him until he was spent. I let his c*ck out of my mouth and showed him my empty mouth.

"Fuck! That's hot! You're really something else, Giselle!"

He dragged me up and gave me a sloppy kiss before pulling me to his bedroom. He pushed me on the bed and crawled on top of me. He made his way down to my neck, licking and sucking and leaving marks all over my neck. He groped my breast and guided it to his waiting mouth sucking on my nipples roughly, I could only moan. He was sucking and biting all over my breasts I swear I could cum just by breast play. His hands slowly made their way to my p*ssy, and he played with my c*nt on top of my thongs. Getting piqued with the miniscule piece of cloth that I was still wearing, he ripped it clean off my body and threw the scraps somewhere around his room.

"Hope it wasn't so special, I'll buy you more of that!" he said, and crawled down to my c*nt. With no more preamble he dove right in and tongue f*cked the hell out of my p*ssy. I was creaming so hard I could feel it flowing down on the bed.

"Oh my God, Gian!" I screamed when he pushed two of his fingers inside me. "Please, Gian, I need you to f*ck me now!" I said pulling on his hair.

"Cum for me and I will!" he answered and sucked my clit on his mouth while thrusting his fingers inside me. I could only moan his name and ride out the feeling, he had to hold me down as my lower body almost rose up the bed with the intensity of my climax.

I was still regaining my breath when I heard a wrapper rip and Gian was lightly tapping my cheeks, "You still with me, babe?" I could only weakly nod, and then I felt him thrust all of his d*ck inside of me, I was clawing at his back I was still so sensitive from my previous climax. But Gian showed no sign of slowing down, instead he kneeled to gain more traction and started d*cking me real good. I was hoarse with all the screaming I'm doing. He was so rough and hard it was so good.

"Yes! Yes! Right there!" I screamed when he hit a certain spot inside my c*nt that got me seeing stars. He groaned and continued pounding into me. For a moment he pulled out and manhandled me into my hands and knees. When he was satisfied he plunged his d*ck back in and started f*cking me doggy style. He was holding onto my hips tightly that I just knew that I will have marks there for days. The room was filled with erotic sounds, skin slapping, grunting, moaning and occasional screaming on my part.

"Ohhhh!!!" I moaned, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I chanted.

Gian's thrusting started to get sloppy, and I just knew that he was also near. He pulled me up by my hair so that we were both kneeling and started strumming my clit. My eyes almost crossed when I finally cummed all over his d*ck. A few more thrusts and I felt him grow bigger until he groaned throatily, and I felt him blow his load inside the rubber.

We both collapsed on the bed, tired but satisfied.

Dirty thought???😐😐😐