Chapter 61: For a Friend

"Oi, I'm here." Julia announced walking into the room in the shrieking shack, a bag filled with necessities in her hand, watching as Sirius quickly got up from the broken bed, greedily grabbing the bag.

"Nice to see you too." Julia gives the man a dumbfounded look.

Scattered snorts come from the hall.

"Oh it's-good to see-food." Sirius mumbled, his mouth filled with chicken, Julia could be seen making a disgusted face as the man wolfed down his food.

The hall mirrored the girl's expression, while said man shrugged not really caring. "What I was starving."

"Anyways, I brought you this canteen which I charmed to never run out of fresh water, this bottle of soap, this hair brush and as requested light-coconut scented conditioner." Julia rolled her eyes, pulling out the objects as the man grinned.

"Got to keep the hair nice and healthy." Sirius puffed proudly, his finger twirling a strand of his dark locks.

"-And a toothbrush." Julia adds pulling out a 'Dora the explorer' kids set of toothbrushes and paste. Sirius looked at the set strangely, nonetheless used it.

"What is this girl-and monkey?" He questioned after rinsing his mouth.

"It's called Dora the explorer." Julia explained with a toothy grin, seeing as Sirius face slightly softens.

The Kent's lightly chuckle remembering Julia's obsession with the show when she had been younger, yet the girl pried that it actually came in handy know that she could speak a bit of Spanish.

"I have a cousin named Dora, well it's not her full name, it's really Nymphadora-but she hates it so she made us swore to only call her Dora, which I learned the hard way." Sirius explained his hand landing on the back of his head, a large pout of his face.

Dora smirked at the mention of her, smiling at the man while he stuck out his tongue.

"What happened?" Julia questioned pulling up a rusty chair, and making sure it wouldn't break if she put all her weight on it.

"Umm-well-she ripped out a chunk of my hair." Sirius stated with no emotion, Julia had to bite down on her lip, her face starting to lightly turn red from holding in a laugh, her eyebrows raised as she nodded.

Dora chuckled evilly as the man pouted, looking over at Regulus, and whispering in his ear, only to get a chuckle and a clap on the back.

"Don't worry dad, even as an old man, you somehow still have a full set of hair."

"Sirius-you have anything you wanna share to the class?" Julia questioned, her tone filled with sarcasm as the man grumbled turning around and lifting his head lightly, Julia couldn't hold it in any longer looking at the inch length of a bald patch on the back of the man's head.

Practically everyone broke into laughter as the man grumbled, to everyone's surprise even McGonagall couldn't hold it in, her face red from laughing and feeling slightly bad for the embarrassed man.

"It's okay Sirius, maybe being bald wouldn't look so bad on you." Julia tried to reassure the man only to receive a glare.

"How would you feel if all your hair just went poof" The man threw his arms out in exasperation as the girl yet again bit her lip trying to hold in a chuckle.

"My brother tried shaving a section of my glorious locks off last summer." Julia explained, pouting as she ran a hand through her hair, her comment seemingly intriguing the man.

Jonathan grumbled under his breath as Jordan snorted, all while Lois and Clark chuckled remembering how that little prank ended for the boy.

"Well-what happened, you can't just leave me at a cliff-hanger." Sirius slumped onto the bed making a horrible creaking sound, which made the two cringe.