Strucked

Y/n's pov-

The guys tried to call me multuple times but i didn't picked it. It has been 1 day since i moved in the apartment but my clothes and stuff is still there. So i decided to go back take it by my self as they don't know where my apartment is.

I reached their house. i pressed the doorbell and sunghoon opened the door. The moment he realised it was me, he hugged me.
"Y/N!"
I tried to get away but he hugged me really tight. I saw the guys approaching us too, i guess they heard him. they all hugged me in a group hug.
"g-guys I can't fuckin breathe....."
I saw there face they all looked sad and looking at there faces i can tell some of them had been crying. My heart aches at this site but i can't do something.

"Y/n you made us worried."
"where have u been?"
"why weren't u answering our calls?"
"are u ok?"

" I just came to take my stuff and all and I'm fine, living in my apartment.."
"y-y/n why are u leaving pleasee don't leave us. we know we have done a mistake but please don't go away. we are sorry that we- we love you-" Jungwon said.
Man....I know it's not their fault but.....right now i need some time to make a decision.
I just walked away from them toward my room. i got my stuff ready in my suitcase and left my room. I came downstairs the guys were waiting from me. I tried to leave but they all stopped me.

"y/nnie plss just listen once then its all up to you..." Heeseung said while crying.

I didn't wanted to see anyone of them crying. It breaks my heart.
"f-fine"

We all sat on the couch.
"Y/n just listen I'll tell u truth and no shit. we really do love you. we cant help it. even if we want to we can't-we just can't. And I swear all the times you're with us, the whole world disappears. Maybe this sounds like bullshit to you but its true....at least for us. You don't understand what u mean to us...We can fight the whole world for u, for us to be together...I-" heeseung burst out crying in the end.
I'm at verge of crying. is this really for real? All of them really do love me? But how can this be possible, how can we all be together....?.
Suddenly a tear escaped from eyes. I closed my eyes to stop more tears to flow. Everyone gasped.

"I-I'm really sorry y/n..... I didn't mean to make u cryyy..." heeseung said crying while sitting in front of me with his hands on my knees.
I shaked my head.

"I don't wanna lose u too. You guys mean a lot to me too, you're like my family. But......but how is this possible?? We can't be together. It can can ruin our relationship. what will the world say if they know.I do-"

"Y/n the world doesn't matter at all. We all gonna die and no ones gonna remember. All that matter is now, right now and right now we all want is you. Each one of us want is you to take our hand." Jay said.

"and it is possible, polyamory relationship do exist. and we don't even need anyone to know if you don't want that." jake said.

"All you need to do is tell us 'are u willing to take our hand? are willing to love us? are you willing to do this Y/n...?" Sunoo said.

____________________________________

( Wth was this part😶....😂
Should Y/n take their hand or refuse....?
I'm in deep thoughts..🤔)