Rider X Trooper: An Old Foe? [CanonXOC]

It Was Another Boring Day In Inkopolis For The Leader Of His Yellow-Green Team, Rider, Who Was Leaning By A Wall On The Streets Of The Square District Bored Out Of His Mind With His Arms Crossed. He Didn't Seem To Much To Do For His Time To Be Spent With His Members Of Team Yellow-Green Doing Their Own Things And Team Blue Spending Lots Of Time Together Doing Turf Wars Rather Then Hanging Out With Whatever Friends They Each Had, Though That One Was Probably For The Best For Rider Himself Considering How Goggles Pantsed The Edgy Squid Every Time More Then Others And Even Finds The Blue Carefree Idiot Annoying At Times Though He Does Care For And Respects Team Blue Overall Like The Mentor He's Been Towards Them.

"*Sigh* Ugh, Still Another Boring Day In This City. I Should Be Training Or Doing Some Ranked Battle Right Now, But Most Of The Stages Are Closed For Renovations. Plus, Mostly Everyone Is Busy With Their Own Things. My Teammates, Army, Aloha, Mask, Skull, Team Blue... Actually That One Might Be Okay. Goggles Is Too Irritating With All The Times He Kept Pulling My Pants Down, I Have To Keep Ironing Them Out Afterwards. At Any Rate, I'm Gonna Have Lots Of Saggy Pants To Fix Up Because Of That Blue Idiot. *Groan* Well, Might As Well Go Home And Do Some Workouts Of Sorts Or Something." Rider Said To Himself In His Boredom Before Deciding To Head Back To His Apartment Since He Had Nothing Good To Do In His Spare Time. However, He Is Unaware That Someone Was Spying On Him Through A Manhole.

"Well Well, Hello Handsome." A Alluring Voice Called Out, Rather Startling Rider Himself Who Turns Around Alerted With Fists Ready For A Fight. To The Inkling's Surprise, The Figure Standing Before Him Was A Octoling Lady. A Octarian Type, In This Case.

"An Octoling?! Who Are You? What Are You Doing In Our City?!" Rider Said In Surprise, Recognizing Her Race As An Octoling And Charges Up To Her And Pinned Her Shoulder To A Nearby Wall, Assuming That She Might Be A Threat.

"Ooh Tense, Are You? You Don't Remember Me? Can't Imagine Your Little Blue Friend Remembering Me And My Sisters-In-Arms From Months Ago Either." The Octoling Lady Responded, Surprised Yet Rather Calm From Rider's Sudden Anger And Action Towards Her And Hints A Familiarity She Has With Rider.

Hearing Her Response, Rider Is Surprised And Realized Who This Octoling Lady Is. He Remembers How He And Goggles Had Encountered Octoling Girls Months Back When He And Rider Had Became The Agents 3 And 3.5 By Craig Cuttlefish.

"You're One Of Those Three Octolings Goggles And I Encountered In Octo Valley, Aren't You!? Back When We Were Agents Recruited For The New Squidbeak Splatoon A Few Months Ago! Are You Here For Revenge On Your King's Defeat And Our Reclaiming Of Ou...

"You're One Of Those Three Octolings Goggles And I Encountered In Octo Valley, Aren't You!? Back When We Were Agents Recruited For The New Squidbeak Splatoon A Few Months Ago! Are You Here For Revenge On Your King's Defeat And Our Reclaiming Of Our Great Zapfish?" Rider Then Said In Response, Then Questioning Why She Is Back And Seeing Him Of All Squids.

"Hehe, You're As Silly As Your Blue Friend, Goggles Was It? Don't Worry, I Quit The Octarian Army A While Ago, Hoping To Start A Fresher Life Here Among The Inklings." The Octoling Lady Told Rider, Giggling At His Seriousness Which Amuses Her Before She Explains Why She Came To Inkopolis.