Twin

Hey guys i know it's been so long .

................................................................

Brianna pov.

I wake up and it's raining. I love the rain it's so relaxing. Today Malana is flying in with my dad and step-mom after school. I got up got my laptop and logged on to fb. and twitter and wished everyone a good morning.

I liked somethings and gave shout outs and followed some people.

2million people follow me on fb,twitter,and ig. I'm famous lml. I got up closed my laptop and went in the bathroom and took a shower. I put on (to the side).

I went downstairs to see the boys eatin and watching spongebob.

"Hey Ray,Prod,and Jacob" "umm you don't see me" Said
Trey. "Oh who couldn't see you wit that big ass head" "You kn-" "Bri Trey. Not this early in the morning." Said Jacob

We all got ready and left for the airport

*at the air port *

We walk through the air port i turn around when i hear someone say "Brianna is that you " I turn around and see my aunt (Ha bet you aint see that comin) "Lord why is she here"I heard my mom ask. Her and my Aunt never get a long but today I think mom wanted to see my dad.

" Malana hurry up there here"screamed my Aunt. " calm yo titts I'm comin." said Malana when I saw her we looked exactly the same.

Not 1 thing different.

We stood in front of each other. "Malana meet Brianna. Brianna meet Malana." said Aunt

"Umm hi" we said at the same time."So you just forgot about me " said Trey. "Would you shut your annoying ass up." I said.

When we got back home I showed Malana our room we got to know each other. Lia called asking if she could come over soon when she came in
she was crying and a mess she had blood all over her face we sat her down on the bed Malana got a wet towel and wiped everything off her face I undid her hair from her ponytail and told her to take off her clothes and take a shower.

She got up and slowly walked to the bathroom and took off her clothes and got in. Me and Malana started talking "what the hell happened I said "I swear tho who ever did that deserve an ass whoopin but lowkey Malana said whispering.....she's hot"my mouth dropped was she for real "did you really just say that"I asked

"What I'm Bisexual she's hot I wonder if she's a d cup " Malana said "oh or how her pussy ta-" "Ewwww don't finish that sent I can't imagine you getting jiggy with it " "did you just say jiggy with it " Malana asked. Lia walked out and she had a towel around her body "oh hubby you don't need that towel on here were all girls" Malana said totally in her creep zone.

The girl muttered shortly no thank you Malana grabbed her pulled her close and kissed her neck and whispered "sooner or later"eww I though.
I gave the girls some clothes
.........................................................

Thanks for reaching I said