Chapter 6: An action, a consequence

- Then this is the plan- Kitty told the group to accompany him in that assault - Team One must be stealthy. Joey left you the steps to follow to get the explosives, you know he is near the palace, in the artillery, so watch out for the signal - added the female cat and the rest nodded - Security will be focused on the ceremony and the guests, therefore there will be a plan B with a second team in case the guards are mobilized we will distract them. Any questions?

- All clear - said one of them.

-Ok, good luck and be careful - she finally said and everyone began to mobilize.

Kitty was hidden in a building on the second floor where she could clearly observe the celebration in the square. The people of the kingdom were gathered watching as little by little the different royal families arrived, to a certain extent, since the kingdom didn't allow them to be too close to them, they were contained for guards and chains.

Typical of them ...

Apart from that and that, there was a lot of security; guards of all kingdoms, everything went quietly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Puss was watching in the area where all the royalty was, it was like being in a front row seat with a couple of his squadmates watching the presentation and reception of families.

The Royal Guard was doing well with the plan to get away from Dulcinea, avoided any contact but today couldn't refuse the orders of the King and now practically had her in front, she was sitting in an elegant chair and well dressed with her sisters.

He ignored the few feelings that remained in his inside, apart from this he had caught her several times looking at him with different eyes. He pretended he hadn't seen anything.

His willpower was in test, he would fight so that he would not break and retreat all that he had advanced, and Puss decided to observe looking around the ceremony.

After several hours he was in that place, the presentation ended and then came the dances and things like that. Now his job was to make a few rounds.

He walked towards a sector with tranquility, everything was fine until he caught the attention of other guards; He didn't know, they were mobilizing and decided to follow them to find out what was happening. He passed through the crowd taking care not to lose sight of them and each time they moved away from the square.

He didn't want to ask them what they were going to, there are usually some rivalries between the guards of different kingdoms, he didn't know if this was the occasion and he decided it was better to follow them cautiously. After several meters, he could hear that there was a fight, blows and that someone complained.

He searched among those houses to find the disturbance since he had lost sight of the others, they had gotten into some passages. This wasn't an impediment and he began to seek guidance by sound to find the house.

Until he found it, it was an old house, a little neglected and dark. He came in slowly and every time he searched, he could hear that the blows intensified as well as the moans. It occurred to him to look out the window and saw silhouettes, the orange cat came closer to see.

What he saw left him speechless.

It was her! Between two cats were holding her, while a third hit her cowardly!

From within he felt a deep anger and an impulse that he couldn't contain. He was furious ...

He entered without thinking, gave a good punch in the face to the nearest while the next pushed him hard against the wall and the third left him without consciousness like the other two. All this in a matter of seconds didn't leave them time to react. There he noticed that there were more unconscious guards than surely she had taken charge and assumed that those guards called for reinforcements.