Trapped

Shadow would have never in his life imagined himself in this current predicament. Pinned to the wall of a cramped cage with his rival thrusting into him with no mercy. Yet here he was, and chaos did he enjoy it.

~~~

"For the last time, don't need your help Rouge."  An annoyed enoby hedgehog grumbled to his rather flirty companion. Said bat huffed in annoyance and rolled her eyes.

Her wings fluttered dramatically as she flew in front of him. It was completely unnecessary gesture yet she did it anyways. "Oh cmon hun, I know you're soo excited to see Sonic since he's wandering round' here but that doesn't mean you get the whole mission to yourself y'know."

Shadow was irritated at the statement but didn't show as much, instead he rolled his eyes and continued down the path that his communicator had laid out for him to follow. "I do not care of such trivial things, you're distracting me and I'd rather you go away. Stop overthinking the situation Bat."

Rouge let out an offended gasp, mostly in a playful manner before coming to a stop. Shadow stopped as well and looked at her, face deadpanned. She puffed her cheeks dramatically and began on her away in the opposite direction. "I'll go with Omega then Mr. "
Ultimate Lifeform." She said jokingly as she walked off.

Shadow stood there unamused before continuing on his way.

He had caught on to the joke, as it was their typical banter and snorted, but he quickly regained his usual composure afterwards.

For context team dark had been sent out here on a mission to investigate the latest attack by Eggman. The intel led them to an old base of his and they were looking through the salvages for anything valuable.

While here they had ran into the speedster, Sonic, as he was looking around. But due to this now being in the hands of G.U.N they shooed him away.

He didn't actually leave though, he only pretended before following them around, he was both bored and curious.

Shadow was well aware he didn't actually leave the scene. Though at the moment he was more focused on the mission to care about the other hedgehog following him.

"Hmph.." Shadow said as he came across what seemed to be file on one of Eggman computers. It took many different attempts to get the computer unlocked but once he did he was digging through the information.

Most of the files were corrupted , others needed even more passwords to get inside of them and this one seemingly was the only good evidence. He was pulled out a hard drive and got ready to transfer the information. While waiting he heard a snap, then a surprised yell, and next thing he knew he was trapped in some rather tight space.

He could then hear the recorded message of Eggman from the intercom, it always went off whenever someone got caught in one of his traps.

Shadow shuffled around, hardly able to move due to the cramped space, He was looking for a way out when he heard breathing. Breathing that was not his own.

"Who's there!" He shouted and sat up quickly, hitting his head in the process. He had a chaos spear in hand. "Woah woah woah! Chill out Shadz it's just me."

He recognized that voice.. it was Sonic.

"Ugh.. You again." Shadow said in an irritated tone. Sonic scoffed a bit offended. "and what's that supposed to mean?" He questioned and shifted in a crawling position, though he felt his hand slip and landed on something. Something soft.. he had face planted into Shadows lap, one of his hands gripping his inner thigh to support him during the fall.

Everything went silent until he got hit on the head, it was a harsh and quick blow. "Keep your filthy self off of me or I'll kill you." Came the voice of Shadow, he sounded both angry and.. flustered? He shuffled away as far as he could go, which wasn't very far at all.