part - 1

There was a girl, a truly naive person in this dangerous world. Since the day of her birth, she had always suffered in some way. Her parents were not well off and couldn't afford to send her to a good school. Even eating 3 meals a day was a struggle for them. But they loved her, and she loved them too. The girl joined school, and on her very first day, made some friends. Her mother had always told her to treat everyone as her friend, and so she did. There was this girl, called Riya. The star of the school, she was the most popular girl in the entire grade. Good at studies and extracurricular activities, she was all the teachers wanted in a perfect student. The girl used to be that way too, a perfect student in every way, till she hit a dead end. She was burnt out and the thought of studying irked her. She felt that she was putting in efforts for nothing. That all she did was in vain. It was the first exam season of the school, and the girl didn't even try. She failed. Horribly. Even the idea of her parents' reactions horrified her. The very parents who hoped that she would do well in her life and had expectations that she would be the best, would be so extremely disappointed in her. She felt nauseated, as if the world was at her throat. She went home, and told her parents about her failure. Their reactions were surprising to her, as they hugged her and told her that they believe she can never do bad without a reason, and that they would help her deal with it. Riya, on the other hand, did great. Top of her class again, it wasn't surprising.