Chapter 10: sleep walking

Chapter 10

"Think! Think! Come on! Just work your stupid brain!!" I kept on yelling to my self while banging my head on my study table, well.... I'm doing my assignment in english and.... Its an essay..... *sigh*. the truth is that, Essays are one of my weaknesses... And I have to write something about 'my summer vacation' and all I ever written is...

'It was cool?'

I felt stupid! What the heck is that?!

I crumpled the paper and threw it on the trash bin beside the study table

I can't believe that I still haven't started anything.... And its already 3 pm!!

I leaned on my chair pinching the bridge of my nose.

Maybe I needed a glass of water.....

I headed downstairs and saw gobber making himself comfortable on the couch.... Since astrid is going to stay on his room.... She hasn't woken up though..... Some woman on the neighborhood offered help to astrid.... Making her barrow some clothes...I don't know they're all nice...

I went over the fridge and got myself a glass of water.

I sat on a chair and laid my head on the table, i pondered for something to write on the essay...

A smile curled on my lips when an idea shot my mind... I quickly went upstairs too excited to write it before it gets lost in my brain.

But before My hand touches the doorknob of the door... I heard something crash inside gobber's room

I suddenly froze. Please don't tell me that one of gobber's collected ancient antiques where.....:

I heard another crash. without any further hesitations.... I ran to his door and slammed open it....

What I saw was something That makes me wish that I never existed

Gobber's room is a mess... Alot of the collectibles...... Broken on the floor.... And astrid who has her back infront of me...

I wanted to scream at her, I just wanna strangle her! But it seems like my feet is glued on the floor

She then suddenly screamed and started slamming everything she touched...

She turned around making me realize that she's sleep walking....... Well... Sort of..

"H-hey! Stop! What are you doing?!!" I stuttered at first. I got the urge to quickly went after her stoping her arms for breaking more stuffs. But she was strong, she got away from my grip and was about to go after the book shelf, I grabbed her right arm but she throws her arm away as my grip got over her sleeves and accidentally ripping it.

I threw the piece of cloth away and quickly wrapped my arms around her waist and carried her away from the book shelf

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!" She yelled

My eyes widen in shock. Now what did I do to her?!

Her claws dug in on my arm making me drop her, she faced me... Her eyes still closed. But before she can slice me with her now long claws. I gripped on both her arms tight, shaking her

"JUST WAKE UP!!!" I yelled on her

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!!" She yelled pushing me away.... Good thing her nails is in a normal state

So now I'm the one who did this?

She started walking backwards, she accidentally tripped on a broken piece of furniture, I quickly grabbed her wrist before she falls.... But suddenly, gravity is a jerk and My grip on astrid makes me fall with her.