『 EVENT: GHOST MARRIAGE; PART 4; END 』

EVENT: GHOST MARRIAGE; 4; END

•---------•

"What's taking Epel so long? It's nearly time to go. " Ace taps on his foot impatiently, clicking on the tiles, as Epel hasn't appeared yet.

"You think he got cold feet? " Ace asks Rook, who shook his head.

"Non, non. Monsieur Pommette would never behave in a cowardly manner. I'm certain he'll turn up any moment- " Rook defends

"Guys! " Epel had arrived to shock the three others, and the reason was that Epel was riding a horse,

"Sorry for the wait! It took a bit to get everything ready. " Epel sweated as he rode and hopped down from the white horse, that gruffed up.

"Why were you riding a horse?! " Ace exclaims.

"What do you mean? Aren't princes supposed to arrive on horseback? " Epel excuses making Ace's jaw drop at the dedication Epel had placed in this.

Does any prince from this century do that?! Housewarden? Rook? Back me up here! " Ace quickly turned to Rook and Riddle.

"Epel... I have but one thing to say about your hard work, ingenuity, dynamism, and determination: très bien! " Rook gleefully spoke, as he patted Epel's head proudly.

"You also chose the most uncooperative horse in the entire Equestrian Club's stables. And yet it's on its best behavior! You must have a way with horses, " RIddle smiles at Epel, while Epel just chuckles.

"Heh heh. You flatter me. "

"Dude, talk about dressin' for the job you want. " Ace adds.

"We have three hours until the wedding. I'm afraid we must save the friendly banter for later. " Rook tells the group, seeing the moonlight shine brightly.