『 IN WONDERLAND: PROLOGUE; 3 』

❝-You guys went to an abandoned Dwarf's mine

❝-You guys went to an abandoned Dwarf's mine. ARE YOU GUYS NUTS?! ❞

『 PROLOGUE; WELCOME TO THE VILLAIN'S WORLD; 3 』

•---------•

"Do it again! " the child with dried burn marks on their body claps with enthusiasm.

The male smiles and closes his palm to once more open and reveal silver dust similar to the night stars.

The child smiled brightly and widely admired the small stunt done by the magician.

The child was a survivor of a raided village, though he was a human, M/n pulled them out and rescued the child.

The male ruffled the child's hair softly and stopped once he heard a distant shout.

"M/n! " the male called turned back to see his fellow soldier-general, a deep voice with a child-like face, and ebony black long hair tied up.

"Oh Lily, " the named 'Lily' irks and hits M/n's head harshly yet playfully.

"It's Lilia! And It's 'General' to you! " M/n could only sigh and shake his head but smirked instead.

(Bolded Italic means its thoughts)

"Forgive me o' great general of Briar Valley, " M/n plays along, Lilia kicks M/n with no care making M/n dodge with ease.

Lilia huffs, crossing his arms but looks over at the child who they saved earlier from the raided village.

M/n could tell Lilia's thoughts and turned to the child with a small smile.

"Hey kid, this is a friend of mine, Vanrouge. The youngest and prodigious general of Briar Valley. " M/n brings Lilia closer to the child.

Lilia, who was still a young fae and not used to such things, freaked out slightly at the mildly close distance between him and the child.