27: 𝐵𝑖𝑔 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 ~ 𝑀𝑎𝑥𝑖𝑚𝑜𝑓𝑓

Male reader
SMUT WARNING

You admired your girlfriend, her wavy red hair spread over your chest as you laid with her in your arms. It was moments like this that made you and Wanda fall more in love with each other. You massaged her head, Her hair covered your hands which made you smile.

Wanda was a really cuddly person especially when we're alone, After sex she's really needy but in a cute way. She's also loves random hugs. She's in love with hugging from behind because she can always tell that it is you, She is also a sucker for the forehead kisses. They remind her off her mom and she has told you before so you do it a lot since she finds comfort in them.

you'd give up every thing to have her in your arms, to hear her voice, her laugh, to see her smile and her eyes.

Wanda cuddled more into you, "You wanna make love?" She whispers, You looked down and smiled. For Wanda sex was more of a 'I need you right now' type of thing, and making love was more of a 'I love you but I don't know how to tell you' type of thing. It's really cute.

"Sex or-

She shook her head, "I just wanna feel you inside me." You smiled, She was trying to seduce you but she was way to tired for it.

You and Wanda was already naked, You liked cuddling naked it was more calming and plus body heat. She sat up and brushed her hair back with her fingers. You grabbed her waist and she placed her hands on your chest before lifting her hips up, You felt her hand on your tip.

She took your whole length in one go, she rolled her hips against your lower stomach. Her wetness covered your skin and for Wanda it felt like heaven, for you.. It felt amazing. The way she rolled her hips made you throw your head back.

The moment was amazing but it was also ruined 2 seconds later when a familiar silver haired boy came running in, "OH MY GOD!" He yelled, Wanda quickly pulled the duvet over you and her but it was not gonna save you both.

You and Wanda never told anyone about your relationship, You've been together since she came here, 4 years to be exact and it was amazing being secretive because neither of you had to worry about the team teasing Wanda and Natasha getting into your business along with Maria asking how the sex was every time you kissed.

Pietro ran out and you both looked at each other in horror Wanda got off your lap and and gulped, You got out of bed and threw her some underwear quickly. You both got dressed really fast, You just put a pair of shorts on while Wanda got fully dressed.

You ran out to try and find Pietro, You found him telling the team about what he saw. "So.. You and Maximoff?" Tony asked, Wanda walked in and hid behind you.

Natasha smirked, "Bucky owes me $20."

Yelena frowns, "I owe Bucky $20."

Tony stood up along with Steve and walked over to you and Wanda, Wanda poked her head out and put her arms around your strong body. "So... Maximoff and L/N?" Tony asked, He smirked and looked at Pietro who was not happy at all.

"Hurt her and I will hurt you." He warned you before seeing you nod and kiss wanda's head.

"We've been together for 4 years.. I don't plan on breaking her heart." You tell him, They all frown.

"4 years! Thats the longest I've had my memory for." Yelena says, Natasha laughs and nods.

"Twins!"

The sisters high five and Wanda kisses you, It felt ok now that you didn't have to sneak around to kiss or to have sex. You wasn't gonna tell them about the mini Wanda growing inside her stomach though.

bucky walked in, "What did I miss?" He asked, He got given money by yelena and natasha took it off bucky. "Oh wanda your pregnant? Twins? There is 2 heartbeats." He said before touching her stomach.

"How do you kn- Superhearing.. Right."

"PREGNANT! Y/N!" You ran and pietro ran after you.

Wanda smiled and Natasha looked at her, "So.. Since I'm your favourite avenger, You'll name her natasha right?"

"Of course."

"I love you baby sis." Natasha kissed wanda's cheek and you ran through and hit behind the couch.

-

A/N : 😗 I'm tired