3.Meeting you for the first time

"So tonight I'll ask the stars above
"How did I ever win your love?"
What did I do?
What did I say
To turn your angel eyes my way?"

Angel Eyes, Jeff Healey
_________________________

Bella's POV:-

Dhadham!!!!!  I heard a loud crashing sound.
Argh!!!! Probably they were unloading the furniture. If something broke from my things then I won't leave them. I stood up and went to freshen up. After everything done, I took out my Royal blue sleeveless top with a Black jeggings. I glanced at myself in the mirror. At least I looked good enough and presentable.

I went out to check if my things were alright. And thankfully they were. I took out the list of the furniture and other materials that were to be unloaded.

I stopped in my tracks near the door when I heard a voice talking to the movers and Packers.

"Let me help you with this. I can handle this one."

I heard a new voice say. The voice was husky and sounded genuine. I haven't heard it before. Must be the neighbours helping out. I stopped in the tracks and started peeking outside for the owner of the voice.

As soon as I peeked outside. I saw a boy of nearly my age assisting the movers. Even from here, I can see his facial structure. He had a sharp jawline and well-built muscles.

Oh God, seriously? Was I gawking at him?

He had fair skin and muscular arms. His amber eyes were twinking like jewels. And dimples appear when he smiles. I found that so adorable and cute.

He looked exactly like a Greek God with his Adam's apple bobbling when he gulped down the water and started talking to the movers. His muscles were flexing with every moment. He was so engrossed in his activity that he didn't even notice me staring at him. Thank God. Those perfect Collarbones were peeping outside from his t-shirt making him look so sexy.

How can someone be so cute and sexy at the same time?

He looked like the piece made by God himself. His eyes, lips, veiny hands... Oh my God!!! Everything about him was just perfect.

Oh, So Someone has a little crush here?

Wait, What? No no no !! What's happening with me??? Was I just checking him out? Hell no!! Well, it's the first time this is happened to me.

Not that I mind, it's a good sight to see. But still!!!

Ohh Bell, what are you doing??? Stop looking at him like a perv. Look around before he notices. Please. I beg, please.

But I can't. I like what I saw. He was doing everything so fluently.

It was like eyes were glued to him and observing every moment he was doing.

He was wearing a Blue Track Pant with yellow side strips and a Black Shirt which complemented his fair skin with the WWE belt print. I chuckled slightly at his attire. I mean seriously, WWE??? Who wears that? Maybe he is one of their fans or maybe not.

Why do I care? It's none of my business.

According to his looks, he seems smart, talented and extrovert. I don't think he will ever become my friend. And obviously I wasn't gonna ask him to be my friend. Don't ask me why. Because I am afraid to talk and I don't even know why though. Typical introvert.

"Let me help you. Ya, just like this." His voice distracted me from whatever I was thinking. Ahh!!? What am thinking??? I shouldn't be thinking about this 'Stranger' but I am. Why? I don't know.

I watched him lift a heavy furniture. I watched him amazed and stunned. How can this boy lift the furniture so swiftly?? I don't think that he is older than me. I think we are of same age. I look younger because of my height but still even though we are of same years, he is lifting off those heavy metals and I can't even hold a sack of 2 kg potato.

What? Don't be surprised. I was never allowed to go outside and play with others. My family thinks it's waste of time. And Studies are very important. And I should spend my time wisely by studying at home. So that is why I spend my entire life being caged inside my own house.

I was never into Physical exercise and that explains why I am weak and fragile. I never went to any P.E. classes in our school.

I spent those classes reading textbooks. But sometimes my friends used to drag me to play with them. I was afraid to make fun of myself but Sebastian used to help me out every time. He was an excellent player and basketball champion. No one could defeat him in a game except me. I don't know how but now I know why. He was trying to make it natural so no one would tease me for my gaming skills. He loved me. He was generous and kind.

I was never allowed to take a step outside my house. Too much strict. I know. But tell this to my parents not me.

Ahh! Why am I thinking about this again? And what am I even thinking right now? Anyways, the stranger helped as a distraction from my sorrows.

He looks kind and helpful just like me. In some cases we are similar but yet we are different. We belong to different worlds. But I still wish we could have become friends. At least I could have someone to understand me here. Someone of my own.

Enough of my thoughts I turned around and headed towards my room. Thank you, 'Mysterious stranger'.

I opened my song playlist, plugged my earphones and started playing songs.
_______________________________