Chapter Three: A Night to Remember.

Chapter Three:

Cher's POV:

"I think we should go clubbing!" suggested Karina when she got out of the bathroom.

"Clubbing?" I asked not believing it.

"Yeah clubbing!"

"But we are 18!"

"Hey it's legal here! We should totally do it" she said with excitement.

"I don't know." I wasn't convinced.

"Come one don't be a party pooper!" she insisted.

"I am not a party pooper!" I protested.

"Really? Cause all I see right now is party pooping."

She just wanted me to say yes, that's why she is getting on my nerves. She knows how much I hate when people say I am boring.

"What do you think Denisse?" Karina asked her.

"I think is a good idea" She replied.

"Seriously?" I asked surprised.

That caught me of guard, Denisse wasn't a party person and if she was on board with this something was wrong with me.

"Yeah, I mean we have to go out and have fun. We are in England for God's sake, let's have some fun" said Denisse while looking at me and Karina.

"Who are you and what have you done with Denisse?" I asked while laughing.

"Hey I can be fun!"

If Denisse is on board you have to be on board too." Said Karina blinking repeatedly at me.

"Fine fine, I give up." I said while throwing myself on the bed.

"Okay it's 7 pm we still have time."

Alexander's POV:

"Yeah I'll be there. I just have to wait till my parents take off" I said speaking on the phone with Mark one of my friends who was waiting for me on the club.

"Yeah they'll be heading to the airport in like an hour, just fucking wait I'll be there and tell Katya to wait for me too" I said before hanging up.

That was the fifth call I got from him in the last half an hour. He was starting to get annoying.

"Alexander" Said my mother entering my room.

"Yeah?"

"With who were you on the phone?"

"Mark"

"You better not be planning on going out tonight"

"No mom, thanks to you dad had a really interesting talk with me about going to the military."

"Good. Alexander it's for your own good baby"

"I still don't see it but whatever"

"Son" She started to say but I interrupted her.

"Save it" I said not looking at her.

"Okay then" she said before leaving.

I kept looking at the clock on the wall, as if looking at it every two seconds will make it go faster.

My phone started vibrating because of a new txt.

"Hot Katya is here" said the message from Mark.

Katya was a hot model. Her eyes were big and green, with long eye laches and a very blonde hair; she was a year older than me which made it sexier. She was French and man I couldn't wait to french her.