Author's Note (2/3/23)

If you missed my post earlier today, I made a BIG mistake by writing a one shot. And some realized exactly why I called it a mistake and laughed right along with me for it. (I'm still trying to decide what exactly to do with it.)

I wanted to update something today, but couldn't decide what as no one (outside of that dad blasted one-shot) was making themselves known. I tend to have music playing in the background while I write. Call it therapeutic or maybe it just helps keep the juices flowing when you're struggling.

Anyways, I decided I was going to flip to Pandora and whatever song played I'd see which story it would fit with and work on that one. Color me surprised and floored when the above song is what popped up. I'd never heard it before so I listened really closely and immediately I thought this is PERFECT for 'What Do I Deserve?' I LOVE when that happens! It happened with 'Every New Beginning" when I heard 'Tell Her You Love Her' by Forest Blakk. Instantly I knew it went with Opal and Chris' story.

So, give it a listen and tell me what you think. Do you agree or not?

Also, I still haven't written anything else today other than the aforementioned "one shot." 😩😩