1

Bruce was sitting in his chair doing some paperwork.

CRASH

When he heard yelling he took a count

"DRAKE YOU IDIOT" Damian
"SHUT UP TO TWO" Babs
"HAHAHA" Dick
"MY COFFEE!!!!" Tim
"CAN WE MAKE FOOD" Steph
"QUITE" Cass
"OMG" Duke

Bruce got up and walk down the stairs to find the house a mess Alfred was away on a much needed Vacation. "Kids-" more yelling a screaming. "KIDS!" ... "What happened" "well-" "I don't want to hear it where's Jay?" Bruce asks walking off to find Jason.

"Why is he looking for Todd." Dami asks Dick. "Duh Jason is the favorite obviously"
"What" Dick freezes all the bat siblings look at him shocked. "How?" Dick sighs and motions for them to fallow him.

When  they get to the door they recognize it as the library. "Why are we here Dick?" Tim asks.
Dick opens the door to see Jason sitting on the floor in a dark corner reading a book.

He also sees Bruce walk up to him as Jason started to slowly fall asleep. "Hey Jay whatcha reading?" Bruce says as he sits next to Jason "Percy Jackson" Jason answers quietly while leaning on Bruce's shoulder. "Love you Jason" "Love you too....dad...." And with that Jason was out.

"Jason is from the streets he always appreciated the little things. He never cared about the galas or the food,or the mansion. He was just happy to have a family.....And he never does anything wrong." Dick explains smiling still watch the duo in the library.

"Plus we all did something to piss Bruce off😬 even me" He adds walking to his room.