Chapter 60

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮...

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘓𝘦𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺.

𝘍𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦

𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨

𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘱𝘦𝘳

𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦

𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘭𝘦

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦... " 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙤𝙫

You stood up while carrying the lifeless body of your father and glared at Leo. You felt hatred, wrath, sorrow, shock mixed up in you. You let out an ear-piercing roar and create an air pressure making the Leos slam on to a wall. Your friends covered their ears and duck down. You roared for at least 30 seconds long and 3/4 of the Leos' head exploded because of the noise was unbelievably loud. You stop and at the blink of an eye, you are in front of Ochobot. You look at Ochobot straight to the eye, despite being a robot Ochobot felt chills seeing your dull pupils.

You put Zion down carefully... When you successfully put Zion down, you started clutching your head then started screaming in pain.

"Y-Y/n?" Ochobot asked worriedly

You clench yor  head and bite your lower lip hardly until it bleed. You look like your loosing yourself, your like turning into something that your not. You fought yourself to be still sober and not to lose with your power. You look at Ochobot with your last energy

"Tele... Port...d...ad....ko.. ko..tiam...hu...hurry. G-get....out..of...here. " You said

"Y-Y/n? Are you okay?" Ochobot asked

You look at him and tears falling from your eyes, your yellow pupils are glowing and yellow with a mix of black aura start emitting around your body.

"DO IT NOW! " You shouted

Then you let out a high pitched screech, you're tears change into red liquid.. You're crying blood. Your emitting a strong black and yellow aura which made everyone flew away. You clutch your head and scream in pain.

'𝘕𝘖, 𝘕𝘖, 𝘕𝘖 𝘗𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘌 𝘕𝘖. 𝘐 𝘋𝘖𝘕'𝘛 𝘞𝘈𝘕𝘛 𝘛𝘖 𝘛𝘜𝘙𝘕𝘌𝘋 𝘐𝘕𝘛𝘖 𝘈 𝘔𝘖𝘕𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘙! 𝘐 𝘋𝘖𝘕'𝘛 𝘞𝘈𝘕𝘛 𝘛𝘖 𝘏𝘜𝘙𝘛 𝘚𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘖𝘕𝘌 𝘈𝘎𝘈𝘐𝘕!! 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘔𝘦.. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦'

You keep screaming and screaming in pain as you turn something more monster-like being. Everyone look at you in shock, your friends wants to help you but you're releasing a very powerful aura which is making an air pressure making for them  impossible to go to you. All could they do is watch you in pain, except for Boboiboy. He tried and tried to get closer to you even he'll get thrown away from you.