God must hate me...

Title from god must hate me by Catie Turner
Tw:
Sh
Blades
Yelling
Violence
Mention of Ed
If any of these topics make you uncomfortable I would suggest not reading this chapter.
Reminder Finney and Vance are siblings.

Vance and Bruce are hanging out Finney's at home, he's safe he Dosent have to worry about him.
Then Vance's phone starts ringing Bruce looks at Vance giving him a smile, and yk Vance answers his phone not looking at the caller id (this man is still at the table with Bruce remember that)
"Vance!" Finney says urgently trying to get Vance to help him.
"What Finn." Vance rolled his eyes when he heard Finney's Voice yk a normal reaction
"Where are my markers!." Finney sounds frantic and scared, he's also kinda screaming(you'll know why soon).
"Idk I think on the counter in the bathroom" Vance answers but he sounds so annoyed and the reason for that is because he and Bruce are on a date.
"No they weren't I just checked there!" Finney at this point Finney is straight up screaming.
"Well then I don't know Finney." Vance's tone sounded like he did not care about the situation at all.
"Ok well if you get a call from the hospital then you'll know why I needed them so bad." Finney hangs up.
Right then and there Vance finally understands the situation.
"Hey I have to go." Vance says very abruptly to Bruce.
"Oh ok, I'll text you later tell me if Finney's alright." Bruce replies very fast, Vance can tell Bruce is hurt but he's hiding it.

(Time skip because this chapter needs to come out)

When Vance got to the house (he was driving well over the speed limit) there were police cars and ambulances infront of it. Vance jumped out of his car but before he could even take a step a fucking officer stopped him.
"Hey! You can't park here."
" this is my house, my brother said something disturbing so I came home."
"What's your brothers name?"
"Finney"
"He's in that ambulance over there." The officer said giving Vance a worried look
"Thanks" Vance mumbles it.
Vance starts Running to the ambulance the officer said Finney was in. Once he got to the ambulance he saw Finney on the stretcher with bandages on his wrists, his face is pale white but because he hadn't been eating for months(ofc Vance didn't know that).
Vance has this sentimental look on his face, when Finney see it he starts balling his eyes out.
"Hey, hey it's okay bubbles."
"No it's not" Finney can't breath and since he has asthma his crying is already making his fast breathing worse.
"Hey buddy here, breathe." Vance pulls a spare inhaler for Finney out of his pocket.
"You'll be okay, you'll be okay buddy"

A/N: sorry this has taken so so long to post this chapter and honestly I'm sorry that it's kinda on a cliff hanger if you want a part 2, I will make one but it might take me awhile cuz of school and stuff, anyways I hope you like this chapter:))))