-act 15-

Aether ran and ran , until he reached Liyues green grounds once again. He began to feel himself swell up inside, holding onto his stomach .. he felt sick , he truly had lost it all . He began to slow down .. now simply walking. The running was over , what would he even run from . He traveled his way to the great streets of Liyue Harbor , rushing to the pharmacy to buy some bandages .

"doctor baizhu.! please .. I need these bandages you don't understand-"

"Traveler you're blind .. please let Qiqi and I tend to you-"

"I'll do it myself ."

"As you wish.."

Baizhu had handed the bandages to the traveler , receiving the mora from Aether . He rushed out and immediately and hid behind the pharmacy. Aether began to wrap the bandages around his face , covering his whole face . He sighed of relief , knowing no one saw him. Aether walked out , now just enjoying life like nothing happened .. walking around Liyue harbor .

As he walked, no one bothered him for once ... he felt free . Hidden from the sights of the world , he was no longer bothered . Maybe it was best if he lost everything , if he had no one , just the stress of killing people he loved stabbing him in the heart .. maybe that isn't paradise though. Yet if it wasn't paradise how come it was better then how it was before , scared of who or what could be behind you . Suddenly he heard a voice come up to him , putting their hand on his shoulder . He jumped and immediately turned to them.. it was Yelan .

"who's there ?"

"Yelan , what's up with the bandages traveler .?"

"Ah.. just covering an injury. How's your wrist?"

"How.. how'd you know about my wrist."

"Ah.. uh.. I overheard you talking about it!"

"I didn't tell anyone ."

"... maybe I should be on my way ."

Aether panicked once more , rushing away . God, he was always in a rush , where was his break ? He hid behind a building, falling down against the wall and hugging his knees . He breathed in and out.. attempting to cool his anxiety . Even more footsteps came up to him.. yet luckily they just silently sat next to Aether, resting their head on his shoulder . Silent as ever .. he smiled and rested his head over theirs.

"Mr. Baizhu told Qiqi.. that when someone seems to have lost everything.. they tend to forget that they didn't lose their friends .. friendship is the cure .."

A little voice mumbled to Aether , he giggled and played with the younger ones braid.

"Thank you Qiqi.. Mr. Baizhu is a very smart man.. just like you."

Qiqi giggled aswell, hugging Aether as they both laid there .. falling asleep .