disclaimer

plot:

after the messy fall out in her last relationship, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫 swore she will never again  get into another messy relationship, but that didn't go as planned when her and her childhood best friend, 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬 falls out. Then, one night when she was drunk, to get back at Amarie, she made the biggest (and dumbest) decision of her life. She starts messing around with 𝐉𝐚'𝐧𝐚𝐢 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬, her best friends girlfriend.

DISCLAIMERS

- this book WILL contain cheating, sexual content, homophobia, suicide/mental health issues, drama, cursing, and possible character death. basically this book is for mature audiences only. If you don't like that then don't read but I'll still be trigger warnings just in case you're stubborn.

- also this book contains FAKE text messages okay as well, anything in this book is fake btw, nothing is real :)

- this book is COMPLETELY fictional and in no way shape or form do I condone cheating or anything related into this book, it's just fiction and it's all made up.

- Any advice, tips, or feedback is very much needed. I'm not an experienced writer and my grammar is trash so any help would mean a lot!

-Please don't copy my book, if you get inspired then credit me babes. Also I don't own any of the pictures or gifs used. thank you!

Have Fun Reading!!