chapter 10

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐏𝐓 𝟐

(Unedited)

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐎𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐬 | 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀

"This is about to be an absolute mess..." Marjani mumbled with a small sigh as she leaned her arm around the window of Leo's car.

Leo wasn't really paying attention to Marjani as she was on the phone with some girl. Marjani really didn't care who, she just wanted to go to this party and get lit, to forget about all her worries.

"Ayo Leo, where are you going? You better not be out with another bitch," the woman from the other line said. Leo waved her off as her car pulled in. She parks on the side as there were many cars outside.

"Na ma, Ian at no party aight? I'll call you back later okay!?" Leo yelled over the phone. It made Marjani cringed.

"Oh really? Cause you know I got your location-"

The woman couldn't get a single word in as Leo hangs up the phone in her face. She rolled her eyes.

"Bitches are so stupid these days... Ian even your girlfriend and you check in for me... Shidd even if she was my girl she can't control me I am a grown woman!" She ranted and rambled while Marjani stay silent.

Seeing Leo acts like this makes her realize that she was stupid before when she was trying to make it work with Leo.

She was stupid yes, but now that she is smarter.. and somewhat healed. She could finally see the bullshit that she was going through. So it's safe to say that she's never going back to that trash.

"You ready to go ma?" Leo asked as she looked at herself in the rearview mirror, making sure she looked good.

Marjani sighed before slowly nodding, getting her purse then exiting the car along with Leo.

"Let's go and have some fun."

As Leo and Marjani enter the house, the vibes were cool. Everybody is smoking and drinking, having a good time. As Leo makes her way through the crowd, dabbing up her folks, Marjani followed her.

Marjani was already lost in her head as she makes her way through the crowd. She didn't know anybody here, and this was the first party of the semester that she went to without her best friend.

Though, what Marjani can say is that this house looks so damn familiar. She just can't quite put her finger on it. She was beginning to feel a little déjà vu and it really creeped her out. It's like she's been here before.

Marjani snapped out of her thoughts when she heard a group of girls laughing as she walks with Leo. She glanced towards her side and almost gasped at the sight of Amarie and her other friends.