Chapter 4

(Its already one month since Wei Wu Xian is staying in the Cloud Reccesses and planned to go to Lotus Pier as requested by his adoptive brother.)

" Guiying wake up now we need to go to Lotus Pier today." Wei Wu Xian whined outside Chang Guiying's room.

" Coming Xian-ge. Why are you even too excited. I thought you are not yet settled with your Younger brother." She said with a knitted brows.

" I don't know. Jiang Cheng is the one who invited us for his birthday not any other. Also, he said that if I don't go he will break my legs, so let's just go Lan Zhan and Xichen-ge would come as well so it would be safe. Just move faster there. You're too slow." Wei Wu Xian shouted.

" Yeah yeah... Wait what if I don't go. I don't like Sect Leader Jiang's attitude. Maybe we will just fight there." She whined.

" But I thought you want to see the Beauty of Yunmeng." Wei Wu Xian told her.

" If meeting sect leader Jiang is involve in seeing Yunmeng, I'd rather not go." She said.

" Now just leave me here in Cloud Reccesses. Nothing bad will happen with me here. Also that old man Lan seems to like me a lot. He even treat me as his niece." Chang Guiying said while rolling her eyes.

" Okay... Just don't cause trouble." Wei Wu Xian told her.

" That's my line." She said with a smirk.

" Trouble never come to me unless you are near me, Xian-ge. Have you forgotten that you are a trouble magnet." She continued.

" Yeah.. yeah.. I better keep going now." He said and went to the others.

" Where is Lady Chang?" Lan Xichen asked as he saw Wei Wu Xian alone.

" She don't want to see Jiang Cheng. I don't know why. They have the same attitude but it seems like Guiying hated him to the bones for an unknown reason." Wei Wu Xian said with a pout.

" Let's go now or we will be late. Jiang Cheng will really break my legs." Wei Wu Xian continued.

They went and rode their swords to Lotus Pier. Ofcourse with Wei Wu Xian riding with Lan Wangji 8n his sword, Bichen.

When they arrived at Lotus Pier, they notice that no one is outside selling and the Jiang residence seems to have a lot of disciples on guard.

They then saw Jiang Wanyin going towards them, also wearing a distress face.

" Jiang Cheng what's wrong? What happened? Why are you so stressed?" Wei Wu Xian asked his brother as they reach them.

" There is a ghost woman always bothering us at night. He kills at least 2 disciples per day. Strangely, she kills those disciples who were present in the siege. Also those disciples who escape during the burning of Lotus Pier." Jiang Wanyin explained.

" And today like knowing it is my birthday, she sends me the head of my new head disciple. He was with me during the siege at the burial mounds. There is also a letter with the head that says, 'pay back' I don't know why there is a ghost here and what had happen. This day should be a great celebration but that little ghost destroyed everything." Jiang Wanyin continued.

" Have you seen her face?" Lan Xichen asked.

" No. She always wears mask and hide her identity. Maybe she died while wearing mask." He responded.

" That's strange. Most of the ghost face can be seen. I wonder who could her be. Jiang Cheng can I check?" Wei Wu Xian asked.

" Do as you will. It's also your home."  Jiang Wanyin said while whispering the second statement.

Wei Wu Xian took chenqing and began to play her eyes turned red and he looked around as if looking for someone. He stoped playing and looked at the others.

" Strange, there is no female ghost around only lost souls of the Jiang disciples who don't know who killed them." He told the others.

" The little ghost is not dead." Lan Wangji straightforwardly said.

" What?" They asked.

" The little ghost is not dead but living and seeking for revenge." He answered the questioning cultivators.

" What is he seeking revenge for?" They asked.

" Do not know." Wangji answered.

" Well it's another mistery... Wait what if he is close to Jin GuangYao?" Wei Wu Xian said.

" If for Jin GuangYao that ghost must have gone to Qinhe not in Yunmeng."

" You also have a point. Let's just wait, maybe she will visit tonight." Wei Wu Xian declared.

On the other side, behind the pile of boxes hidden an unknown figure smirking.

" Oh I would definitely pay a visit later. Wait for me boys." She said and disappeared.