Chapter 10

*flashback*

" Dage of all the people in the cultivation world only Lan Wangji, my brother-in-law and my nephew Lan Sizhui was the only people I am happy you have. I hope they take care of you. It's time I pay the price of what I have done but I do not regret it. Love you always dage and please live on." The lady said smiling now slipping her hand out of her dage's grip and finally left Wei Wu Xian who is sobbing his heart out.

______________________________________

*3 weeks later*

" Wei Ying." Lan Wangji called out.

" Lan Zhan? What are you doing here? You must go back to your sect. I'll stay here with my sister." Wei Wu Xian said sadly.

" Wei Ying, it's been 3 weeks already. You need to rest. She don't want to see you like that. You must rest." Lan Wangji said.

" Lan Zhan, this is my home. I want my sister to stay in my home, the burial mounds.

Why does she have to die right after I have known her existence. I know I felt something for her. I know she is different from all the girls I have met that is why I went and started a conversation with her.

I really did not know that she is my sister. Those month when we were together was full of fun, enjoyment, travelling. She is also the first person who didn't question me for using resentment.

I never would have thought that I have a little sister. For more surprises, she killed herself, in front of me on the first day I have learned that she is my sister." He chuckled sadly.

" Wei Ying, I know it hurts but you must live on. People come and People go. No one will stay in this world forever. All we have to do is to live by the person she left to you.

Wei Ying I know how it feels when your loved ones dies Infront t of your eyes.

Wei Ying I know it hurts, but I know you are strong. You can find strength in anything, in anyone.

Wei Ying for her sake be strong." Lan Wangji comforted.

" *Chuckled sightly* Lan Zhan, that's the longest speech you hold. I did not know that Hanguang Jun knows how to comfort me."

" Because Wei Ying, as I said I know how you feel."

" How would you know it's not that your brother nor father nor mother killed themselves in your front."

" Wei Ying you really did not listen to what I said a while ago. I did say my loved one died in front of me. He died because I'm too weak, I cannot save him." Lan Wangji said with a sad eyes.

" Why I haven't heard of that?" Wei Wu Xian wondered but still sad.

" Because you were the one who died." The other whispered but still heard by the younger.

" What?" He asked to make sure.

" What you felt is much worst than I felt when you died in front of me. My heart shattered the moment you let go of my hand and fall from that cliff while smiling at me.

Wei Ying it hurts that I couldn't even bury you since you corps can't be found.  I can't even looked for you since I was forced to seclusion for three years.

I am the best in talking to the spirit in the whole Cultivation world but I couldn't comunicate to my beloved, I couldn't talked with you.

I barely survived, but because of our promise to protect the innocent, which I failed to do at first, I lived. I promise to continue your legacy by taking care of A-yuan. The only thing you left of me.

Wei Ying maybe in the next life you'd have a happy life with your biological family, but for now allow me to make a family with you.

Can you allow me Wei Ying?

Will you be the other parent of your A-yuan?

Will you marry me Wei Ying?" Lan Wangji knelt to the ground as he said the last statement.

" L-Lan Z-Zhan.... You...you want to marry m-me?" Wei Wu Xian shuttered.

" Wei Ying I want if you allow me... But if you don't love me it's fine. I'll still be happy as long as you'll not push me away." Lan Wangji responded with a gentle rare smile.

" Ofcourse I want Lan Zhan! You fuddy-duddy. What do you think is the reason why I come back to you? I myself wanted to propose to you but I thought you like Guiying since your always looking at her that is why I didn't had the courage to court you.

Lan Zhan your very bad. You did not even court me yet then you're already proposing marriage to me. Tsk tsk tsk you're really impossible Hanguang Jun." He teases.

" No need courtship at our age. Well if you want it maybe shufu would find a wife for me since I'm already near my forty..." Wangji teases with a straight face.

" Don't you ever dare marry someone that is not me Lan Wangji, or I'll rise my army of corpse during your wedding and let them eat all of them including you." Wei Wu Xian threatened.

" So lets get married." Said the impatient Chief Cultivator.

" Okay... Yes I'll marry you." The Yiling Laozu responded and the Chief Cultivator hugged him tightly.

" I Love You Wei Ying."

" Love you too Lan Zhan."

The both confessed and lived together from then on.

* The End*.

______________________________________

Hi guys it's already finished. I know it's a boring story but thank you for bearing my boring story.

I have 2 new story stuck here a Yizhan and Wangxian story and another time traveling mpreg story.

I'll post the time traveling story first then if I already wrote many for the Yizhan on will also post it.

Once again thanks for reading and Keep smiling 😁😁😁