𝟓

Olivia:

"You missed me? Mason, you broke up with me while I was on the other side of the world!" I mean I was right "You think that I wanted this? I still loved you, but you made it hard for me to love you enough to stay!" ouch "You know you just told me that you didn't love me enough, right?"

"That's not what I meant and you know it Liv." he was right, I know that he loved me enough, but with my jealousy and the distance, his love wasn't enough to keep him together with a person that lives thousands of miles away. "But why didn't you talk to me about it Mase? I swear we could've made it work." I would have given everything to keep him in my life.

"But do you think that it would've been worth it? Do you think that long distance would've worked out for us?" this guy will be the death of me I swear "Yes I think that if we wanted to, we would have worked out Mase!" I was yelling at him at this point, but I don't care "Let's just go down to the others." oh gosh he is driving me insane.

"Don't you dare walk out on me Mason, because this time it would for sure be the last!" he hated someone walking out on him in the middle of a conversation, but he didn't mind it when he walked out of my life. "There is nothing to say, Olivia! I kept the picture up because I missed you and now that we've both moved on from the past, I will put it down." 

"Okay then let's go downstairs, but if you try to talk to me about anything for the rest of the night, I will go home!" I hated giving people ultimatums, but I just want to forget about anything that happened tonight "Liv I didn't mean to hurt you with anything I said tonight." I know he didn't do or say anything wrong, but I did hope that he still loved me. "It's okay Mase, you didn't say anything wrong, I just don't feel well." 

When we went downstairs everyone was having fun, but I didn't feel like talking to Dec about what happened, so I just went to Lauren. "Hey Laur, what's up?" I will just play it cool "Really? Mason literally threw you over his arms and brought you to his bedroom and you are asking me what's up? Tell me what happened with all the details now!" she always gets bossy when she wants to find something out  "He brought me up to his room, acted like he was my father because apparently, I was flirting with Ben which I wasn't, then I saw a picture of us on our first date and he told me that he missed me and that's why kept it up, but I yelled at him for not trying to work out our relationship instead of breaking up with me and I know this wasn't the right thing to do and now I feel sorry, but it's too late." 

"You know he does still love you right?" I wish Lauren "No, he doesn't he said that he will take the picture down since we've both moved on from the past."

"When he broke up with you, he was miserable for probably months, he always said that he hoped that one day you will come back home and you guys will be together again. When he found out that you were coming home he tried to act like he didn't care and everything was over, but even your grandmother knew that it wasn't true. You guys are just trying to lie to yourself and say that you still love each other." I definitely didn't know about this, but it doesn't prove anything.

"Let's just do anything else, please." of course Lauren decided that she wanted to watch the guys play Fifa, ugh I used to love playing Fifa with Mason, but now it just reminds me of our game nights. 

"I will sit next to Ben." I stated as made my way to sit between him and my brother, but just when I was about to sit, Lauren sat down before me which meant that I had to sit next to Mason. I make myself a note to kill her when we get home, as I sit down next to him on the end of the couch, which means there is no one to talk to, but him.

After probably like ten games of Fifa and the worst pain from a headache I felt someone patting my thigh. "I know you asked me to not talk to you tonight, but are you okay?"  

"I have a bad headache and I don't want to make Dec and Laur go home this early." normally I would've gone home hours ago, but we came here with Dec's car which means that if I want to go home, I have to make Declan and Lauren go home too and I don't want to ruin their night. "I will take you home."

"You don't have to do this, I literally treated you like crap earlier." there's no lie to this "It's okay Liv, I didn't behave as I should have too, so go get your coat and I'll bring you home, I was getting bored anyways." 

The ride home was filled with silence, but not the awkward silence that makes you want to leave as soon as possible, it was a comfortable silence that makes you want to drive around for hours without saying anything. "Thank you for the ride, Mase, you really didn't have to." I said as we pulled up to my childhood home. Liv I could never hate you, so don't ever think that I would forget you." when he said this something inside me snapped and I kissed his cheek "Goodnight Mase!" and with that said I got out of the car.

After everything that happened tonight, I didn't have the energy to do anything, so I just showered and went to bed.