00

Author's note

Hello over there, So before we begin I would like to let you know that...

This is my first ever written story and English is not my first language. Sorry beforehand for any grammatical errors I may make as long as I am writing this book.

This is a mature book containing mature language, mature scene and violence not suitable for people less than 18 years old

So to keep it short, Your votes and comments matter I don't care what you comment you are free to do as you wish but I will ask you not to be rude and constructive feedback are highly appreciated.

PROLOGUE

"Please..." She tried to move forward holding the bedsheet tightly.

"Where do you think you are running off with my cock skewering your Pussy?" He asked giving her a tight blow on the ass.

"Please stop I am HNGH, I'm actually dying.... please no more...." She pleaded as his cock grew bigger.

"Stop being a baby" He replied running some deep thrust into her

"I'm not being,ugh!.... a baby" She cried

"In any case I would not let you die"
Hailey Leighton is a 16 years old girl whose life take a shocking turn when her father tells her that they have to move. But, surprisingly to the young girl seems rather happy with this outcome. Hopping for a better life, it is with a smile that she accepts this news.

She wants to change and learn, discover and love. Her goal is quite clear, to make friends, make her father proud and in short have the typical fulfilling life of a high school student.

But things don't go as she hoped. She ended up feeling alone and sad.

Lucius Morelli 19, is mental. That's what people describe him as. Due to a traumatic past, he hates women. He loathes them. For him, it's all just a matter of sex and nothing else.

And when they happen to meet,.......

Let's just say Hailey is going to worry about about a lot more than just making friends and making her father proud.

______________________________________