CHAPTER 2

Hailey's POV

A shiver ran across my body as I stood in front of EASTON HIGH.

Today will be my first day as a freshman in high school I'm so excited but at the same time scared, does that even make sense?

I smiled, EASTON is one of the best school in the world with an admission rate of almost 100%. I'm so lucky I got a scholarship because the school fee is too expensive.

The building stood tall and proud looking like some maze. How am l going to survive in this school if only the building seem so scary?

I'm scared. I know it's not going to be all roses. What if I don't fit in because I'm not rich and get left out or worse get bullied?

"No no no" I shake my head trying to get those ill thought out of my mind.

"Brace yourself, you need to study hard, get good grades and make your papa proud, That's the most important" I mumbled to myself taking in a deep breath and letting it out to calm down.

I took out my phone looking through the information sent by the school which includes my personal timetable, the school map and other informations about my classes and teachers.

I glanced down at my map repeatedly once inside the building as students swarm around me. Surprisingly the hallways were busy with students going to their lockers, Some talking with friends while some groups stood by their lockers surrounded by people taking and laughing.

I paused halfway down a hallway and turn back realising I took the wrong turn.

I go back around the corner and pause taking a quick glance down at the school map again to be sure I'm heading the right way when 'BANG'....

Someone rounds the same corner as I did crashing into me from behind making me stumble forward and sending my phone flying out of my hands crashing on the ground with a loud 'thud'

"OMG!! I'm so sorry did I hurt you?" The person asked worry laced in his voice.

"I'm not hurt, Thanks for the concern." I said patting the non existent dust on my dress trying to strengthen it.

"Here you go" The person said forwarding my phone

"I'm Jackson by the way" He exclaimed with a wide grin

"Thanks Jackson" I said collecting my phone from him.

"I'm Hailey" I said with a smile not able to resist his contagious one.

"You seem lost maybe I can help you?" He asked

"Thank you. I'm looking for....." I was cutoff when someone hugged me from behind sniffing my hairs and taking a fist full examining it.

"Hmmm, They are quite soft just like I imagined and smell good"

I wa so startled that I didn't react until the person starts palming my chest

"Ahhh" I screamed in embarrassment

"Jenna, Stop harassing her" Jackson said pulling the girl away from me.

"I'm not harassing her" She hissed sounding annoyed.

"I just wanted to feel he her body against mine" She added smirking at my flustered self

"She's soo soft" She said throwing herself at me but Jackson was quicker holding her by the collar. She started screaming and trashing around like crazy.

"Jenna stop being so annoying" He said with a hint of playfulness finally realising her.

The girl took hold of my hands shacking like crazy until I could no longer feel them.

"I'm Jennifer, but I authorize you to call me Jenna" She said sounding really excited

"And the dickhead here is my brother" She said pointing him.

"But you can also ignore him" She murmured in my ears but loud enough for Jackson to hear.

"Hey!!" He grabbed her collar pulling her away once again and started pinching her ears which lead to a fight between the two siblings.

"GOD WHAT HELL DID I FALL INTO"

I was pull out of my state of shock with the sudden ringing of the bell and same for the crazy pair of siblings.

"Hailey, I suppose your a freshman?" Jackson asked

"Yes" I answered

"My sister will show you around. See you during lunch" He said waving us a good bye

"Yeah, see yo-Ahhhh!" I sreamed when Jenna grasped my wrist dragging me through the hallways making me quicken my pace.

"Jennaaaa" I yelled trying to make her slow down because at this point we were running. Jenna was descending the staircase with frightening pace pulling me along when my elbow collide with a boy

"Sorry" I yelled to the boy flashing him an apologetic smile while Jenna took me to to God know where.

When Jenna finally stop, I was a painting mess.

When I finally regained myself, Jenna help me find my locker where I kept my backpack and took all necessary items for my first period which is English according to my timetable.

Jenna dragged me through the hallway. I hope she is not gonna do that everyday. The hallway was empty as we pass through.I really did not want to be late for my first class but it could not be help.