chapter 15

Enid pov:

Wednesday and I had arrived back at Wednesdays house and went straight to her room. The goth got into her bed and asked if we could go back to sleep for an extra hour, of course I said yes. The two of us cuddled in the bed as we listened to cavetown. Neither of us had managed to fall asleep. We just laid there, listening to eachother breathe. My head was resting on the smaller girls chest.I could hear her heart beat, it was faster than it should be. I let out a small giggle.

"What?" Wednesday mumbled.

"Your heart is beating fast." I say.

"Shut up." Wednesday said as she hit my head.

I let out another little giggle. I began to move up to her neck and plant kisses onto her pail skin. The goth began to run her fingers through my hair as she let out a small sigh. I looked up at the small girl as a frown appeared on my lips.

"Whats wrong, my love?" I ask.

"What shall we do tomorrow? Its our last day together tomorrow." She mumbles.

The room went silent. As we laid there in the bed, we heard the wind blow through the room. I smiled and sat ontop of the small girl. Wednesday looked at me, confused at my sudden movement. I lean down and kiss her lips gently as she begins to run her fingers through my hair. The black haired girl pulled my hair back to break the kiss. I smiled at her once more.

"What should we do tomorrow, enid?" She says.

I sighed.

"Try and convince our parents to let us stay together longer?" I say with a smirk.

"That won't work enid." Wednesday growled.

"Fine. How about we stay here, lock your bedroom door, close the windows and not let any light in the room, set up a projector and the white sheet thing and watch movies all day." I mumbled as I laid down ontop of her.

Wednesday nodded in reply as she put her arms around me.