lost (last chapter.)

⚠: Mature content at the last part of the chapter🤡

"Jaan tha woh mera, bhai kam dost zyaada tha wo.. Per khaa gaye usko hum sab ne.. Khair hum is layaq nahi hai kisi per tauhmat lagane ke liye, us Rab ki marzi thi hum toh bas ek musafir hai jo uske bataye hue raah per chalte jaa rahe hain. Nawaazne wala aur lene wala bas woh hai."

(Zain was my life, a friend cum brother. We all ate him away, anyways we aren't this capable of blaming someone because giving and taking is all in his hands.)

"Aap sun rahe hai Mustafa? Mustafa?
Kya.. Mustafaa?!"

(What's wrong Mustafa?..)

His frame which was now at a little distance away from her fell on the ground with a thud, his eyes were open but his consciousness was lost.. His body went stiff and started to jerk oddly, the body was now cold as ice. His epilepsy attack.

Within a few minutes the whole family arrived at Kashf call so did the ambulance. He was taken to the hospital but it was already thirty minutes of him having this attack which was odd as his usual epilepsy attack would last for a few minutes and would be normal.

"Alhamdulillah patient is fine now, unhe ye attack unki medication skip karne se hue thi issliye unhe ek saath do teen attacks agaye thay. But be careful not to miss the tablets or else it may affect his brain."

(Thanks God he's fine now, he skipped his medications that's the reason he got three four attacks at the same time. Next time be careful or it may affect his brain.)

Doctor spoke making Kashf's body numb as her body instantly sat on the bench with a thud, her mind still processing the new revealed information even Mr. Malik was left in shock.

"W-What do you mean attack?" Mr. Malik asked with pain dripping down his voice but the doctor took kashf and Mr.Malik towards the cabin to explain. Alexander stayed inside with Mustafa.

"You people don't know? He's going through Seizure disorder, Epilepsy. I guess it's already been two years since he's been taking the medications."

"Seizure? Epilepsy?" She bit her lower lip painfully, thinking how he'd been coping with this all alone.

"Yes, this happens if something in your surroundings triggers your brain. Ye usually genetic bhi hota hai, but in his case it's not genetic kyuki ye unhe bachpan se nahi tha. Epilepsy kuch trauma ya brain injury ki wajah se hota hai but when I scanned his brain I don't think patient ko kabhi past mei brain injury hui thi. Please take care of the patient, find out what traumatized and triggered him, if possible just change your house.
Because in these patients usually old memories play an important role. And old houses gives you old memories."

(Epilepsy is genetic too, but in his case it isn't. He didn't even hurt his head, now it was because of something which traumatized him for life. It's better to change your house.)

Mr. Malik tried to stay strong as he continued. "How can we treat this permanently?"

"Permanent ki baat kiya jaye toh Surgery karni padhegi, we remove the small part of the brain which causes seizure but it's risky. Lekin 70 percent of these patients manage to cure without surgery. Agar medications proper leli aur healthy life maintenance se cure hojayega apne aap.
But mai aap logo ko clear kardoo agar ye zyaada badh gaya toh patient coma ya..
I guess you can understand, you can leave for now, Thank you."

(If permanently we need to do surgery, but usually many people cope up without it, so try to give him proper medication and surrounding it will surely benefit him. And yeah let me warn you guys don't let today's situation happen again he can even go into a coma and you guys know better what comes next.)