Ishq 01

"Abbu. Please na karein." Zimal was in a flood of her tears when the iron charred through the clothed skin on her pale arm making her whizz at the extreme pain. She tried her best to set free from her father's clasp which was tugging her hair mercilessly.

(Please don't,)

"It hurts," she sounded meekly, silently sobbing to herself. If she responded more than that, she knew it wouldn't end up well. What can she even expect from her tragic life?

"Bahar bina dupatta ke ane ki jurat kaise ki tumne han?!" her father whispered in her ear still fisting her hair with a raw smell from his mouth that made her want to puke there, pressing the wound on her arm more and more she felt her eyes would close due to the sudden dizziness, the pain was killing her slowly.

("How dare you be walking without any veil?!"
"you'll burn in hell, shameless woman!")

"Dozakh mei jalogi, behaya aurat!" saying that he threw her harshly on the ground storming out of the house he left her alone in pain.

Taking her time, she moved from the ground slowly walking towards her room with her heavy head, limping like a lifeless girl. Lying on the Queen sized bed which was placed in the corner of her lavish-looking room she started to sob loudly thinking about her unfortunate luck.

Just because she forgot her veil in the hall, she was abused this way. It wasn't new, but it was certainly rare. Her father Jahangir, was a businessman and was reputed in this town, Hyderabad. But everyone was unknown her father retained the habit of drinking, and that indeed made him lose his senses and sometimes he would lift his hand on his daughter in his state.

Her family seemed normal to many eyes, she was living a life every girl had ever dreamed of in the world. But behind these four walls, she couldn't do anything except for screaming in pain. Her mother left her not a year ago and her death started to eat her away. It was not just her, her mom had taken his abusive side for a very long time and she didn't dare to tell anyone about it. Not even her daughter. But Zimal wasn't deaf nor blind to not see the bruises on her mom's precious body.

When her mom died, she was the one to inherit those beatings from him. The reason was wine, drugs and whatnot? Never in her life, she'd ever think her loving father would treat her like a slave who had no name and was just used when they were angry.

Everything was messed up. From being born to living here, everything was eating her up. She was sure, the future of her holds the same fate as she has here.

The ringing of her mobile abruptly made her stop weeping, Holding the mobile with her trembling delicate hands she hissed as the pang of wound shot up her arm. A few minutes passed and she saw the call was from 'Kashf dee'.

She smiled tiredly looking at the caller ID, her favourite human to exist in this world. Taking it quickly she greeted her instantly with her cute little smile.

"Dee."

She looked through the mirror staring at her broken reflection, the mobile was still on her ear and her eyes were blurry. She was ugly, very ugly in her own eyes. The ugliness which she wanted to rip away from her. What if she was born into a poor family? What if her father loved her the same way he'd showed to the world? What if she'd lived that typical life many girls out there are blessed with?

"Kaisi hai meri ladlo." Zimal smiled, hearing the question. That was a very good question one could ever ask her! She did not know how many sins she had already committed till now just due to the lies that she always blurted to her favourite human.

(How's my lovely?"
"Good")

"Theek." Lie number, Infinity.

"MmHmm. Batao kya kar rahi thi?"