The Empress' Livestream Chapter 4: 004: trapped in a bandit

Chapter 4 004: Being in a Bandit

Jiang Yanji did not choose the promise system for himself.

Seeing the blood on the battlefield, she already looked down on life and death.

The person who was supposed to die can still talk about the system here. For her, every word she says is profitable.

She doesn't mind life and death, but watching those beautiful women being humiliated ... How can she be willing if she is capable but not saved (* / ω╲ *)

System: "Sign an anchor contract ... formal search can be connected to the plane ... determine the coordinates ... live broadcast is on!"

I saw the transparent panel just now making a noise, the middle loading turned several times, and the full-view live broadcast screen suddenly appeared.

Through the picture, she saw that her body was being carried by a rude man, and then thumped to the ground.

All the noble girls captured were locked up in this moldy cabin, and they climbed a mountain road, but these little girls were suffering. Now one by one silently lowered his head, listening to the bandits with licentious and evil laughter.

Everyone knows that when these bandits are cleaned up, they will not escape the tainted end.

Jiang Yanji waited quietly, minute by minute, until the screen floated a line of white words with a question mark-finally came to an audience!

"system!"

Secretly white teeth, dare to drop her?

Hehe, don't give a little color to see, do you really think that Jiang Yanji is someone who rubs it?

The system is very honest. When it gains a little popularity, it immediately helps Jiang Yanji to acclimate to this body.

For the rest, it can only be said to be incapable.

To put it plainly, the current popularity is too little, and the system can do very little. If Jiang Yanji can't save himself, the ending is still the same.

Of course, the system has great confidence in Jiang Yanji, not because of anything else, but because of the attributes of [Fusion Force +30].

The so-called integration of force is actually the data of the soul's former force, and merged into this body, which is also one of the advantages of the host-winning at the starting line.

It quietly glanced at Jiang Yanji's fusion degree, which was only a poor 0.3%.

——But there is a key point here!

The final increase in fusion force was 30 points!

Only 0.3% of the ratio, but it can bring 30 points of force value bonus.

Take a look at Liu Lanting, the original owner of this body. The force is only 5 o'clock.

Therefore, the system silently calculates the force value of Jiang Yanji's previous life, which is too high to dare to see (* / ω╲ *)

Physical base force value plus fusion force value, the final attribute is only 35 points, which is basically equivalent to ordinary adult men in this era.

If so, it seems that Jiang Yanji is very dangerous. With a large number, she might kneel.

Actually otherwise, Jiang Yanji wins a lot.

How could a woman who had such a brutal force value in previous lives not fight?

Dear friends, the 35-point force value with rich fighting experience meets a disorderly adult man, isn't it just hanging out casually?