The Empress' Livestream Chapter 1: 001: Gangster Part 1

Chapter 1 001: Gangsters in the River

Jiang Yanji, a federal general, a female of gender, was the former Chief of the Regiment of the Seventh Army.

Why is there a "predecessor" prefix?

Because she is dead.

She clearly remembered that death was so sudden that she even caught her off guard.

But it is also good, at least before she can feel the pain of death, her consciousness has been taken away from her body.

The ears roared loudly, as if to break the eardrum, the world was rendered into a red light.

The next moment, the sight in front of me turned into silent darkness, and an indescribable chill swept her soul.

Although he died like this, there was a little regret.

But for many soldiers, it is also a blessing to die so painlessly.

However, as an atheist, she has always respected science, and never thought that she could still feel after death.

What made her cry and laugh was that the pain she hadn't experienced before she died had tasted it well.

There was unexplainable severe pain throughout her body, and she had never frowned when she was injured, and could hardly help crying out.

It hurts, the kind of pain in the eyes of Venus.

This kind of pain left her a deep impression, as if forced into a small box. Someone compressed it inward without stopping the external force, reducing the space inside the box. And, as if there was no end to this process, she would not be reconciled without compressing her to the size of a slap.

Suddenly, the sharp pain seemed to go beyond a certain point, something banged into her head.

pain!

Jiang Yanji couldn't help but want to curl up. The severe pain in her head even overwhelmed the pain from her limbs, so she didn't have the slightest reason and time to think about other things. As if there were no pain except the pain of tearing and tearing.

heat!

I don't know how long this brain-like severe pain lasted. She even suspected that she was used to it, and an indescribable scorching surrounded her completely. Seems to evaporate.

Where am I?

As the brain came up with this instruction, she desperately wanted to open her eyes and look at her surroundings.

Could it be that she fell to hell?

However, things did not go as expected, those eyelids seemed to be filled with thousands of pounds of lead water. No matter how hard she tried, she could not open a seam.

Strange, when the consciousness drifted, a faint electronic sound came from the ears.

[Ding——Gong Dou Live Broadcasting System inspects the host again, starts the inspection scanning program, the scanning progress is one percent ...]

The stern, electronically synthesized sound was getting closer and closer to her, and Jiang Yanji subconsciously wanted to raise her ears so that she could hear the song clearly.

[... scanning progress twenty-three percent ... twenty-seven ... thirty-six ... forty-two ... fifty-one ...]

What is this?

Jiang Yanji tried hard to gather the scattered consciousness, trying to figure out who the master of that voice was.

However, the other party didn't seem to want to bother with it and still reported something by himself.