The Empress' Livestream Chapter 141 to 180

Chapter 141 Chapter 141: Lang Jun, you are so dangerous (2)

Jiang Yanji sneered, "The sun-dried herbs in it have a fascinating effect. If they are ground and made into spices, burned in incense burners or mixed with food, they can even make people sweat, their heart beats, their minds stare, Have a sense of joy. Of course, if you put it in a large amount, you can even make your heart suddenly stop beating, your limbs twitch, your mouth foaming, and your life will whine. "

When the audience in the live broadcast listened to her, they were vigilant. How did these descriptions look like those things?

[Eating feet to eat]: Well, these so-called spices, Nima will not be poppy?

[The picturesque scenery of the mountains and rivers]: A little common sense, isn't it like a poppy? I'm studying Chinese medicine and haven't seen this thing. The world where the anchor is now is different from ours, and it is normal for strange plants to appear ...

[Sautéed chestnuts]: Anchor, this thing should be destroyed earlier. I feel a little scared when I look at it.

Not only was the audience in the live room scared, but the old housekeeper was trembling, his face was full of worries and anxiety.

How could there be such a sinister thing in his own hands?

"Lang Jun wants the slaves to take these ..."

The second sentence of the old housekeeper didn't say it, Jiang Yanji had spoken to interrupt him.

"These things I got by accident from other places, but they are related to that Monson, I'm afraid they also have this kind of thing around their master and servant. If it is made into powder and mixed with spices or heavy food, it will be bad for people. Now. "

She deliberately emphasized her words and exaggerated the negative effects. This spice does have what she said, but it needs a lot of purification and concentration.

At present, if the amount is appropriate, it is indeed a refreshing spice supplement.

However, the medicinal materials in these two sachets in her hands have been initially purified, and the quantities are not small. If they are placed in a room where air is not flowing for a long time, it will really make people feel nervous. How many women those beasts have spoiled, I'm afraid this thing has contributed.

Jiang Yanji has to keep Meng Yue's pair of masters and servants for a few days, but this does not mean that their actions will not be restricted.

If they still wandered around in the last few days of their lives, and which good family girl had been harmed, wouldn't Jiang Jiangji become an accomplice?

Not to mention, the pair of masters and servants also hit their minds on the wife of the stepmother, and even met with other women in the inner court.

Ha ha, it's true that you can't die without death.

Since they do not care about their lives, she will make full use of it, and there is no need to create any negative emotions.

When the old housekeeper heard it, he immediately raised his spirit. An old face was full of anger, and said fiercely, "If the beast dares to really hurt someone, the slave must interrupt his leg. This is Hejian Liufu. Not their Cangzhou Mengfu! "

Jiang Yanji laughed secretly and said, "The housekeeper sent someone to stare at them, so that the master and servant wouldn't be demon. Anyway, it should be a few days before they should leave Liufu House. It definitely won't interfere with your eyes ... Maybe, never This is a chance. "