Romeo Save Me - A Haylor Fanfic

Prologue

Taylor's POV

My entire body feels like it's being engulfed in flames. Blood rushes to my cheeks, matching the color of my lips. I clench my jaws until they're numb. I ball up my fists until they've gone completely white.

Ahead of me, I can barely make out two figures colliding their bodies- but, most importantly, their lips.

1 hour before

"Bye, Harry! I'll miss you!" I say, going in for an embrace.

His sea green eyes twinkle with laughter.

"You're just getting makeup done, Taylor."

I sigh, reaching my hand out to play with his brown curls. Before I can touch a single hair, he lightly grabs both of my arms, pulling them around his waist. I can feel his warm breath on the tip of my nose. We are inches apart, and I want to stay that way forever.

"Taylor!"

I flip my head around to see my makeup artist, Brenda, waving me towards a black door with a shiny, yellow star and the words Taylor Swift staring back at me in bold print.

"I'm coming!" I respond, looking down to see Harry still holding my grasp. I laugh lightly, giving him a peck on the cheek. He finally lets go after several awkward moments of him staring straight into my eyes, as if he lost something. Smiling weakly, I make my way through the big black door, having a little celebration when I realize that I have Dressing Room #13.

Once I sit down on the wooden stool behind the tall, glass mirror surrounded with bright light bulbs, Brenda starts to brush through my coarse lion mane hair. I didn't bother doing my hair this morning, I juts pulled it up in a ponytail and slid on a sweatshirt with skinny jeans.

"Okay, Taylor. Today, we are going to get some shots of you holding your guitar with the One Direction boys standing with you. This will be a wonderful prommotion for the Fearless Tour!" she gushes, continuing. "For this, I am going to put some little ringlets in your hair, red lipstick, and pink blush." She suggests, scanning around the room for the curling iron.

Surprisingly, we get through hair and makeup pretty quick. I look in the mirror, making quirky poses when Brenda fishes out a stunning silver flapper dress with glimmering pentagons dangling off of it. "Perfect," she breathes, handing it to me as it it's a precious baby that must not be dropped. She orders me to the changing room, also handing me a pair of knee-high black boots.

I change hurridly, anxious to see Harry again. As I'm pulling up my last boot, Brenda barges in, gasping with awe. She steers me towards the full-length mirror, and I myself can't help but grin from ear to ear.

"Now, go!" she shoos me away, "Steal the spotlight! Take their breaths away!" I smile brightly, hugging the hazel-eyed artist.

"Thanks for everything, Brenda." She hugs me back, but quickly pushes me away and gestures to her watch, reminding me that the shoot starts in ten minutes.

On my way out, I spot an iced coffee that was left for me on a tiny table by the door. I can't help but laugh out loud when I read the sticky-note attached to it.

For: Miss Taylor Alison Swift

From: That guy you owe for getting you an iced coffee

Oh, Jake. Mom hired him as an assistant/bodyguard, but we basically treat eachother like siblings. He's about my age, a scruffy haired man with dark blue eyes that feel like home. We tease eachother all the time. Note to self: pay back Jake for buying coffee

I quickly snatch my tan, crossbody purse that was hanging on the hook attached to the wall, and make my way through the crowd to meet up with my photographer.

Right now, he's talking to a model about having the right "look", so there's no need to interrupt. Instead, I go searching for Harry.

I catch up with Louis - all dressed up in a suit and tie - to ask him where Harry could be.

"I'm not sure, love," he explains, "he might be in his dressing room. Why don't you check there?" He answers with a thick British accent, running his hands through his swooped hair.

I smile brightly. "Okay, thank you!"

He chuckles in response, flashing his pearly white teeth.

"Harry?" I ask, softly knocking on his dressing room door. "Are you in there?"

There's no response, so I carefully crack open the door.

The lights are dimmed, but I can still visualize a tall, curly haired, green eyed boy mashing lips with a gorgeous model.

Back to present

I want to shout, but I can't find my voice. I want to cry, but my eyes are too parched. I slowly back away, unsuccessfully. I run into a lamp, causing it to fall to the floor and shatter.

Once those glittering green eyes lock with mine, everything goes black.

__________________________________________________

Ahh! The prologue! It's finally here! I was up untill midnight trying to write this thing! I know it's not much, but it's just the prologue. MAKE SURE TO FAVORITE, COMMENT AND VOTE! Stay beautiful! <3