chapter seventeen

sunoo was with his friends, thinking deeply about what happened four days ago

"Pass me that shirt!" Jungwon shouted to Heeseung. Heeseung didn't find it, so Jake gave him the one Jungwon wants.

"Are you stupid!" Jungwon looked back at Jake with a glare and the older just laughed awkwardly.

"Did you do your bag, Heeseung?" Jungwon asked and made Heeseung nod, but after that earned a slap from Jake. "Yeah, I did."

"Great, I am the only one who didn't do it yet!" Jungwon exclaimed with a fake smile on his face.

"Sunoo, how about you?" Asked Heeseung, but he got no answer from the younger. Sunoo was zoning out and now, nothing was on his mind.

"Eart to Sunoo!" Jake shook him. That's when he snapped back to reality, seeing the three boys staring weirdly at him.

"Oh- hehe, sorry!"

"Are you excited for tomorrow? It's going to be so fun!" Jungwon seemed really excited about this trip, and that made the others more excited too.

"Of course I am," he mumbled. Heeseung pushed his arm. "Why are you so off today?"

Sunoo frowned. He isn't off, instead, he feels confused and happy at the same time, because he knew that Sunghoon wasn't just someone his dreams made ; it was actually a real person. But, maybe Jake thought he's off by the face he made whenever he's in thoughts.

"I am not." He smiled now, making Jake let out a sigh of relieve.

"Guys oh my god!" Jungwon shouted and made them all get starled.

"Jay texted me that we're leaving early in the morning!"

Sunoo sighed. "But I don't want to get up at five a.m," Jungwon laughed awkwardly and showed them the text.

"FOUR A.M?" Jake stressed. "I think you all will leave without me," Heeseung shook his head.

"Nah, Soobin will pick me up first because I am closer and after that we will come with the car after you all," Jungwon said, reeading the informations Jay had sent to him.

"How many cars would there be?" Jungwon asked, and went beside him to see the texts.

"About three, Yeonjun, Soobin and Kai are in one car, You, Jay's cousin, Riki, Taehyun and Beomgyu in the second car, and we have the third car with Me, Jay, Jake and Heeseung."
Jungwon said.

Sunoo felt betrayed. "I DON'T KNOW ANYONE IN THAT CAR EXCEPT RIKI!"

Jake laughed. "It's okay, make some new friends, you're so antisocial."

Heeseung laughed along with the other two. "Are y'all bullying me or what." Sunoo said with a stern face.

"No, but you're going to live, it's not that bad."

That was a lie.

Here he was staying with the four other boys in the car, and was a really awkward silence.

But guess what? Jay's cousin wasn't just a boy.

It was Sunghoon. They were staying next to eachother, with Riki on his left side and that made it even more awkward.

When Sunoo entered the car and saw the older, they both froze and since then, no one spoke a word.

"So- uhm- Sunoo, am I right?" Asked Beomgyu and looked back at him. Sunoo's thoughts got intreruptted and nodded with a small smile.

"Yeah," he spoke lowly and Sunghoon looked at him.
Riki looked at him too and everyone fell silent again.

"It's going to be really fun!" Beomgyu looked the most interested in this thing while Taehyun was busy driving and the other two males in the bavk looked on the windows while and Sunoo was stuck between them.

"Yeah very," Sunghoon mumbled and Beomgyu gave him a glare. "Shut up."

The ride was really quiet, none of them knowing how to start the conversation, so they rather stayed quiet.

"When are we getting there?" Beomgyu whined after a long time, and patted Taehyun's arm. "Soon, babe, wait a little."

Beomgyu sighed and let himself fall on the chair. "Does anyone want to listen to music?" He asked and they seemed like they woken up from death, all of them nodding in unison.

Beomgyu chuckled evily and fastly connected his phone to the car. "What artist?"

"Chase Atlantic!" Sunoo shouted. Beomgyu looked back at him, "hell yeah, we have the same taste!"
Sunoo smiled brightly, without noticing the two boys on both of his sides admiring his smile.

"It's startiiiing!" Beomgyu shouted and 'friends' started to blast with full volume in the car.

"This is my favorite part!" Sunoo exclaimed. "Mine too!" Beomgyu shouted back and showed him a thumbs up.

 "Mine too!" Beomgyu shouted back and showed him a thumbs up