7

Bang pd nim: what you are saying??
Manager: yes sir yesterday I got message from unknown number...they sent a pic in which jk being soo close with a girl... The person who sent it asking what is the relationship between them...and they even said they are the victim of this scene...
Bang pd nim: show me the pic...
Manager:( shown him my mobile screen) what should we do now sir??

Bang pd nim: in this pic jk face is soo clear... We can't make this as a false rumour as you said the person itself a victim so message them saying this is a prank played by the boys... And the girl is staff of bighit... If they asked you her information then tell them we have rules not to share any staff personal information with out siders...
Manager: ok sir I'll do it now itself...
Bang pd nim: and one more thing... Block the number after messaging....
Manager: ok sir
Bang pd nim: so when will boys will come back??
Manager: they'll be here by tomorrow night sir
Bang pd nim: good tell jk to meet me after he come here
Manager: sure sir....

Meanwhile at busan-
Jk-( i walked out with sleepy eyes and entered the kitchen to see my ma cooking something i moved to her and back hugged her... As soon as I hugged her,her body became stiff...) Good morning mom ...when did you came back?? Your smelling great mom today...( Suddenly Main door open i looked up and seen my mom and dad entered the home and sat on couch... Quickly i broke the hug and seen whom I hugged) yn.. ( she look soo cute but why i didn't got her image) shit yn I'm sorry ...

Yn:( looks down) it's ok( moved from there to give coffee for uncle and aunty)Mrs jeon : good morning dear

Mrs jeon : good morning dear..
Yn:( smiles) good morning aunty
Mr Jeon: is today any special dear you are up early today..
Yn: today I'm leaving to Seoul
Jk: oh really even I'm too moving back...
Mrs Jeon: great then yn jk will accompany you..
Jk: ok sure
Yn: hm ok... Thanks aunty
Jk: I'll go and get ready
Yn: me too
Mrs Jeon: ok... I'll go and prepare breakfast
Jk:ok ok
After sometime -
At kitchen
Jk: hi mom...
Mrs Jeon: oh you came....
Jk:ha ye---
Yn: hi aunty...
Jk:(stares at her)

Mrs Jeon: you look soo beautiful yn

Yn:(blushed)
Jk:( beautiful word is not enough for her... She is equal to angel...)
Mr Jeon: ok ok now we can have breakfast...
Jk: yah I'm hungry...
Mrs Jeon: ok ok come yn let's go...
Yn:hmm
Jk:( looks like both mother in law and daughter in law became soo close.... )

After breakfast -
Jk:( after breakfast we came and sat in garden waiting for taehyung and jimin to come)
Mrs Jeon: yn take care... Eat healthy... Don't stree yourself.. don't bring work more till night falls...eat home made food... I talked with bighit manager and arranged a apartment to stay... So you can stay there...
Yn: aunty cool down... Relax... I'll take care of myself you no need to worry...
Mr Jeon: how can she be with worrying about you child... She became soo close with you... Don't forget to call us after you reach
Yn: sure uncle...
Jk: i still have a doubt that I'm your kid or she is your kid...
Mrs Jeon: Jeon jungkook
Jk: ha yes mom
Mrs Jeon: take care bye
Jk:what???
Jimin& taehyung: hello
Mr Jeon: oh you guys here...
Taehyung: yes uncle...
Jimin: can we go now??
Jk: yeah sure...
Mrs Jeon: jk eat healthy.. be strong... (Kissed his forehead) I'll miss you soo much
Jk:(hugged her) love you mom
Mrs Jeon: love you too
Yn:(smiles)
Mrs Jeon:( hugged yn) take care dear... ( Kissed her forehead)
Yn:(smiles) take care of yourself and uncle too aunty
Mrs Jeon:(smiles)