13

In car-
Yn:( looking outside the window while my tears started to fall)
Jk: yn please cool down...
Yn:( looked at him) why me jungkookshi?? Why?? Why can't you marry some other when you had million of girls who love??? I hate you.. i hate you because i lost my self respect... My parents bond... My goals and my freedom
Jk:.....

After sometime -
Jk: (i stopped the car when we reached our home...i turned to herside and seen her sleeping...so cute... I moved out and picked her up in my arms and taken her inside our home and moved straight into the bedroom and placed her on bed...and sat beside her staring at her) look how cute my wife is while she is sleeping... Huh Mr Jeon jungkook you are finally married to your love but look what your wife is doing on her first night.... Sleeping peacefully while her husband is dying with soo much hatred... (I smiled sadly and remove her jewellery and placed them on night stand) sleep well.. love you..( kissed her forehead and moved out from the room)

At evening -
Yn:( i woke from my sleep and observed my self in some others room... Later i came to sense that I'm a married woman now so this is my husband room... I got up from bed and moved to washroom to change myself.. my jewellery is removed and placed neatly on nightstand.. i got freshed but i found no clothes of mine then i remembered my clothes were in luggage so i moved to bedroom with towel around my body...)
Jk:( i came into the room with food...as i entered i found no one... I think she is taking bath... So i sat on bed.. soon door opened and she came out...only in towel.. i quickly looked away and stood up)
Yn: jungkook shi...( Holded my towel tightly not to fall)
Jk: yn... This room belongs to me also... It's better you change your clothes in washroom.. or lock the door if you want to change here... If you behave like this.. i may lose my limits..
Yn: hello excuse me... Stop with those non sense... I don't that my clothes are in room so what i came directly here... I'm not dying to show you my body...and if you move out I'll change...( Folded my handed over my chest)
Jk:(looks at her) why should I go?? Huh why should I??( Going close to her)
Yn:( back steps) because i want to change...
Jk: so what???( Still moving close to her)
Yn: huh...( Back steps)
Jk: I'm your newly husband... And you are my newly wedded wife... And today our first night and the my wife standing infront of me in towel...so---
Yn:stop... Stop it... Don't cross your limits... I still didn't accept you as my husband and I'll never do it... And I'll never be your wife never behave like your wife... Just for papers I'm your wife and for reality we both are known strangers... We are married just for contract... So  you better be in your limits..
And we need to maintain the distance... If you want to be with you then arrange another room for me... Only for me... Orelse I'll move out and stay in company dorm...
And for now please go out so I'll get changed and after this I'll never step into this room..
Jk:(looks at her sadly) ok... ( Moved out from there)